“Still as good as I remember it!”

Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I haven't been back in years and was looking so forward to being back to Jim N Nicks. It did not disappoint! Their pulled pork was moist, not too sweet when you added the BBQ sauce. It's my favorite dish! I also tried a sausage link and it was quite tasty! Their potato salad was delicious! I'm not a huge fan of anything that has mayonnaise, but I tried it and loved it! It didn't have too much mayo, which was a huge plus for me! And lastly, you cannot leave JnN without trying their signature cheese biscuits! It's basically honey cornbread with specks of cheese. Try it! You will not be disappointed!

There are newer reviews for Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love this place. Even though I'm not a big BBQ fan, they have plenty of options. And you would be crazy not to get Mac the Cheese as a side.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Fast, friendly service and great personality of crew. We also love the food. We will go back--and take friends. We really enjoyed the food.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Actually really good food, if your alright spending $10 on a BBQ pork plate...Everything I have had here is good. The restaurant is clean and the service is good. You will have a good meal here but be prepared to spend more than you might expect on BBQ.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a clean restaurant with a friendly and efficient staff. I love the pulled pork sandwich and the fries are real good also. The wife usually orders the pig in a patch which is a loaded baked potatoe with pulled pork in it. They have really good corn muffins served while you wait for your food. We have never had a bad experience here and always leave full and content.

Been to Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!