“Pricy for BBQ, but good quality”

Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Ribs. Pork. Chicken. Brisket. Hell, even sausage. All BBQ has the same three basic ingredients: smoke, meat and time. What makes it different is the amount, consideration and attention to each part of that recipe. That, and some really great bbq sauce, too. At Jim ‘N Nick’s, we pride ourselves on using the right ingredients, taking our time and honoring the traditions that brought us barbecue.
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Actually really good food, if your alright spending $10 on a BBQ pork plate...Everything I have had here is good. The restaurant is clean and the service is good. You will have a good meal here but be prepared to spend more than you might expect on BBQ.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a clean restaurant with a friendly and efficient staff. I love the pulled pork sandwich and the fries are real good also. The wife usually orders the pig in a patch which is a loaded baked potatoe with pulled pork in it. They have really good corn muffins served while you wait for your food. We have never had a bad experience here and always leave full and content.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Everything is freshly made from scratch. As a first time visitor, I was given a huge complimentary dish of homemade banana pudding or my choice of other pies. The little muffins as a teaser are terrific. Too many fresh cut fries for one person to consume at one sitting, The hand patted burger was cooked to my request and my meal with drink was ten dollars. I'll be back.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love Jim N Nick's! They usually always have fast seating time and service! I love the cheesy biscuits and could probably eat five baskeets of them myself!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very tasty I like the baby back ribs and okra. Also the baked potato with barbeque pork-- these are huge. Most portions are enough for two people.