“Best Burger i've had in years”

Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Everything is freshly made from scratch. As a first time visitor, I was given a huge complimentary dish of homemade banana pudding or my choice of other pies. The little muffins as a teaser are terrific. Too many fresh cut fries for one person to consume at one sitting, The hand patted burger was cooked to my request and my meal with drink was ten dollars. I'll be back.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love Jim N Nick's! They usually always have fast seating time and service! I love the cheesy biscuits and could probably eat five baskeets of them myself!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very tasty I like the baby back ribs and okra. Also the baked potato with barbeque pork-- these are huge. Most portions are enough for two people.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

There food is pretty good but the service is always lacking something. They are pretty busy but I've never received outstanding service there. The wing appetizer was very good. My burger and salad were just so so. My husband loves it there because the portions are very big.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Food was ok, but way to expensive, I have had better at cheaper prices.. Customer service is not anything to brag about either.

Been to Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!