“Home away from home.”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hiram
Kingsville, Texas
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have spent over 2 months this year at Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites while waiting for our home purchase to close. There are not enough superlatives to describe the cleanliness, the hospitality, the cheerful personalities of inn-keepers and staff, and the overall ambience of the hotel. We travel across country many months of the year, but we have never experienced such a warm greeting like our folks at Hiram's Best Western.

Room Tip: Just ask for the best location. They will certainly let you know if there are children, teenagers...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Decatur, Georgia
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is very clean and had hot breakfast in the morning. The best part is that we had a nice comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and respectful. I enjoyed the fact that they recognize military service. Thanks

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Michael L
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and organized. The place was very peaceful and quiet. And the beds were super comfy, I had the best sleep ever! The location is great as well, right across the street are lines of stores.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a relaxing stay somewhere in Hiram and I decide to return to the Best Western. I stayed here before for a wedding the previous summer and enjoyed the friendly morning staff and hot breakfast. I got a good nights rest an was well rested for my meeting the next morning.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank PMcGallister8
Daytona Beach,FL
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Husband & I were in town for a funeral for two nights. Check in was easy and quick which was great since we had spent 8 hours on the road driving. Looking forward to a good nights rest which did not happen. Around 6 am we heard all the early risers in the hallways and doors slamming. Husband who is a heavy sleeper even was woken several times. We could hear the people in our next room and even the TV sometimes. We were there with about 10 other couples and they too could hear everything so it wasn't we had nosiy neighbors. We had a king bedroom which was very springy and pillows were rock hard. I noticed in the double rooms that family were staying in had better beds. Must not have upgraded the kings beds yet? Overall dissapointed since we didn't get what we paid for which is "a good nights rest"

Room Tip: If you dont need a king bed pick the doubles since the beds were pillowtop and more comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Melovetraveling
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a great hotel if you want peace and quiet. I come to Hiram often but this time I had to stay the night so I chose to stay at Best Western. The desk clerk clearly told me what time breakfast was served and even offered to make waffles for me when I arrived the next morning. Everything is super clean and they have gotten perfect scores on their health reports which was comforting...will stay here again if I'm in Hiram.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bill H
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have stayed here several times over the past few months, including this weekend. This will be my last time to stay here because of the attitude of the manager, Herman. The ladies that work here have been superb, especially Nikki and the lady that works second shift. From now on however, i will be staying elsewhere. Everytime i have asked for ANYTHING from him, i get this attitude like i am bothering him........so, they have now lost my business......Country Inn is just down the road......the hotel is fine....but im not going to pay for a rude experience.......

Room Tip: Beware the Attitiude...........
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hiram
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hiram
Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Powder Springs
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Rockmart
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta

Been to Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!