“Very good BBQ”

Briar Patch Bar-B-Que
Ranked #17 of 85 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Had a very good BBQ pork plate and sides at the Briar Patch. The meat was delicious and sauce not too sweet. It was nice to have a choice of sides. We chose the brunswick stew and salad. The stew was a little thin and needed to add a bit of salt and pepper but taste was good. We ordered an extra side of the fries and they were not greasy and very tasty. We will eat there again!!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

we used the weekly coupon and purchased the philly cheesesteak with fries .it was only 3.50$, and delicious. we used the weekly coupon each week for savings . I recommend signing up for the weekly coupon specials .

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Tried this BBQ several times and it's just nothing special. There's better BBQ elsewhere in Hiram but I will say that if you dine here, the staff is always friendly. They just need some help with their menu items. One other thing, the prices here are WAY overpriced!

2  Thank Atomic-Style
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Took my grand daughter on a lunch date and she wanted BBQ. We went to this restaurant because it was close. I do not like giving an unfavorable review, but it is what it is. The BBQ pork was bland and the BBQ sauce was very tangy with a lot of vinegar. The bun was not toasted or warmed and the baked beans were not eatable. The brusnwick stew was ok. I am not a fussy eater, so it has to be really bad for me to not eat it all. On the other hand, my grand daughter ordered wings and liked them. Also, the cashier was very nice. The people who work in the kitchen, where you pick your food up, are not attentive, and are quite happy to let you stand there for an extended period of time before acknowledging your presence. (I was wanting a "to go" box for my grand daughter's wings). I'm pretty sure I won't be returning.

1  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I admit I am no BBQ afficionado but this is one of my regular go to places to bring home a quick BBQ dinner. I find their Pork to be tasty and without any real fat or gristle. Their sauce is more tart vinegar based than sweet. Their brunswick stew is warm, filling and tasty too. If you want onion rings for the family, try their onion patch which is a whole fried onion in strips with a dipping sauce like a lot of other restaraunts. They also make a very good banana pudding if you are still hungry.

Been to Briar Patch Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!