“The worst chicken fingers I've ever had at an Applebee's. I”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #49 of 85 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The fried chicken fingers tasted awful. Don't know what was fried before it, but I won't be eating there again.

1  Thank d j

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ordered 2 steaks cooked medium and they both came out cooked well done. :( The person I was with was very hungry so they opted not to send their steak back. I sent mine back because I can not eat a steak that is cooked well done. I had to sit there while my guest ate. My steak came out about the time they were finishing their meal. This totally disrupted the evening. Then they had to sit there while I ate. I ended up only eating half of my dinner due to that. I was charged with both dinners even though the cook totally ruined our experience here. I will not be back. The reason I gave it a 2 instead of a 1 rating was because the food tasted good once I got it the way I ordered it!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

If you like Applebee's, then you will like the one in Hiram. Good servce, and good food.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We ate here with my nephew since he had never tried applebees. The experience was horrible! We ordered an appetizer that came out after our meal, and when the manager took time away from babysitting a random toddler in the back of the restaurant to make sure everything tasted good he left with out asking if we needs refills, which we did by our obvious empty drink glasses. We had to wait to find our server to help out so we could finish our meal. Over all a bad experience but the food was good.

1  Thank Sthoma31
Reviewed August 31, 2010

$1 16 oz Highlife and $2 24 oz. $2 long islands all day. Bartenders are cool. Sometimes tend to put beer in warm mugs.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!