Was really looking forward to staying here again as it had been a year since my last stay, which had been really good, and was my 1st race back since last year here for the BMX National. Boy, what a difference a room makes though. Last year, was in room 225, on the 2nd floor at the far end of the hall. I had specifically requested this room again when I made the reservation a couple months in advance. Was disappointed to find out it was not available when I checked in :-(
They said they were going to give me the room below, 125, but it was not cleaned, so was not available. So they gave me room 105, which was on the 1st floor, down the hall to the right of the front desk.
Hated this room, and am not really inclined to stay at this hotel again because of it. Only problem is, this is the only hotel in the area that accepts pets.
Ate dinner in the room around 11 p.m. as had to get set up at the track after arrival. Unfortunately, could hear the tv next door, and people talking in the other room on the other side. And then every time someone walked in the room upstairs, you could really hear their footsteps. Was totally annoying and bothersome when trying to relax. To top it off, you could also hear motorcycle car noise from the road behind the wall behind the hotel. So was getting it from all directions. I wanted to change rooms as I hated this room. Called the front desk to see if I could switch rooms and asked about 125. They said the hotel was booked and no rooms were available, that someone was already in 125. I really didn't understand that as it had not been ready just a couple hours earlier when I checked in, but now was occupied. I also asked what happened to room 225 that I asked for. They said the person had been there a couple months.
I would have left the hotel and found another as I didn't want to stay in a noisy room that I couldn't stand. It had been so peaceful and quiet the year before. Unfortunately, they are the only hotel in the area that takes pets, so was stuck. I don't plan on staying here again after this last stay. Was just too noisy. Apparently the room selection does make a difference.
The people were super friendly. And was nice to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room. They also served a breakfast which was nice. Pool with jacuzzi was nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or leisure, the Country Inn & Suites Hiram hotel can meet your needs. Our accommodations feature convenient amenities and cozy pet friendly Hiram hotel rooms and suites ideal for the entire family. Our hotel near Powder Springs is also conveniently located near Brownsville and Dallas, GA. With services including free high-speed, wireless Internet access, heated indoor pool, Fitness Center, laundry facilities, meeting space and more, it's hard to find a better hotel than the Country Inn & Suites. Make your Hiram hotel reservations today at the Country Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hiram, GA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Hiram Hotel Hiram
- Country Inn And Suites Hiram
- Country Inn Hiram
- Hiram Country Inn