“Longhorn never fails”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2013

In town for 2 days. Grabbed some lunch with a party of 8. Food was brought out promptly. Everything was great as usual. Deep fried cheesecake bites are a must any time you visit Longhorns. Waitress was nice. Also, another waitress had rememberd our friend from earlier in the week and offered condolences again which was so nice that she remembered her.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

It was a very good experience, but I was disappointed in the size of the burger. I remember them being much larger and it was $11.50!!! All in all my granddaughter and I was full.

Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

One thing to love about a chain restaurant is consistency (in atmosphere, food and service). This Longhorn's only succeeds in the "atmosphere" aspect (same decorating and just as busy on weekend nights as everywhere else), and does OK on food consistency and quality (the real reason we keep going back), but seriously fails on the service side. I'm not a high-maintenance guest (I work in the service industry and know you get a lot more flies with honey as opposed to vinegar), but every time I can remember being there, our waiter or waitress has let us down in some way or the other. Forgotten silverware, bread plates, wine arriving fifteen minutes behind soft drinks, incorrect sides, missing requested condiments, empty water glasses that never get refilled... I just think they need to either train their staff better, or staff in greater numbers, because there has to be a reason there are so many service failures, might after night. If Texas Roadhouse didn't have such long wait times, we'd go there instead for sure.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

We eat at Lonhorns about once a month, and it is always great. They probably have the best steak in Hiram, and usually have great service. If you go on the weekend, be sure to go early, or you will definitely have a wait. :)

Reviewed September 28, 2011

We've been going here for over a year and always had excellent service and food. The restaurant is clean, staff friendly and food always prepared just the way we like it.