“Wonderful lunchtime service and food!”
Review of Huey Luey's

Huey Luey's
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My family and I chanced to have lunch at Huey Luey's Mexican Restaurant in Hiram, GA today. It was wonderful! The food was great but the service we received from "Hope" our server, was just fantastic. They have a wide selection of items for lunch and dinner as well as tasty desserts. I recommend it and hope you will find the experience delightful as we did.

2  Thank David P

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been a few times now, I really like the setup of the restaurant each little area seems quite different from the rest.

Each time I've come I've had great service, never ran out of water, not visited too many times or too few times, quick service. Also each time had been greeted by managers asking how things were (we don't complain)

I got really sick after eating fish tacos I thought maybe it was just me not the tacos but the next day my boyfriend ate my leftovers and got really sick as well.

I don't remember what I ordered the other two times, I remember really loving one thing, and feeling disappointed with the other. Presentation always looks nice.

Also I really love the salsa here, better flavor then quite a few places I've been.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

The place was jumping at 7pm on aTuesday and the service was quick and effective. I was very surprised as to how quickly we received our drinks and appetizers. The waitress had many tables and within a few minutes was available to take our order. I felt like a chicken salad with a side of rice and refried beans. Before finishing my first Corona which could have been a little colder my meal arrived. Great salad and well cooked grilled chicken. No other surprises but a very nice experience

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love the food, drinks, waitresses, bar tenders, music, menu and really everything to love about this place. We go almost every week!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

the food is fresh and tasty, but definitely middle-class Mexican; it's not gourmet but also not the typical Mexican place with tacos and burritos and other mundane specials. it's better than average.

Been to Huey Luey's? Share your experiences!