“Great place to stay when in Hiram!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Hiram
Portugal
“Great place to stay when in Hiram!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The rooms are big and clean, and the bathroom has a big space. The internet is fast and the people working at the place are very nice.
It's your typical motel breakfast, so the choice is very limited and the quality is rather low. I guess you know what you're waiting for when you come to these places. The rates I got were very good.
Nevertheless, I'd definitely stay here again because I had a great night of sleep and there's really nothing wrong with the place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Nuno_the_Curious
Marlissa C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Mr. Nuno_the_Curious,

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites as your destination, especially when you are coming from out of the country. You will be please to know that we have revitalized our breakfast menu with a more variety of items to select from. We look forward to your next visit with us pretty soon, and should you need anything else please feel free to contact us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The staff was friendly and accommodating. The front desk remembered my stay from almost 2 years ago.

The location is convenient to shopping and family style dining. There is even a multiplex movie theater a 2 minute walk from the hotel.

We had a very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Reyrey59
Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed there quite a while. I loved Christina. She made my experience so much more than just a hotel stay. She made me feel at home. Wonderful employee. Cassandra also was such a helpful and wonderful staff member. She helped me with anything that I asked her to help. She also went above and beyond to assist me when I had my hands full. So sad to hear that Christina isn't there anymore. :(

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank A G
napolean,in
Reviewed September 30, 2012

the staff here was very helpful the first room i stayed n was 110 on the first floor the second room was room 316 room 110 was very quiet had a great night sleep and was close to everything there r several resturants with in walking distance i ate at buffalo's service was great food not so good
the next night ate at Popeye s chicken service was good food was a lot better

Room Tip: i stayed on the first and third floor enjoyed the room on the first floor the best room 110 was gre...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank mark p
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great location. The hotel was minutes away from everything, even a movie theater next to it. Lots of restaurants, and stores nearby. The hotel itself was clean and well maintained. Our room was spotless. As we were leaving the room one morning the lady cleaning the rooms, asked us if there was anything that we needed. She expalained that it was her floor. Very pleasant, she seemed to take great pride in her work, always a good thing see. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. One small problem. The ice machine wasn't working on our floor, and we had to run down to the next floor to get some. Extra plus- A washer and dryer on our floor, that would come in handy if you had kids with you. Free Wi-Fi also a plus. Decent free breakfast every morning(eggs,waffles,sausage,etc). A pool would have been nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank carmens826
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The location is great. My wife and I stayed here. There was a movie theater literally next door, so we went to see a midnight movie. Dont get to do that much with kids. There is shopping, restaurants all within a 30 sec drive. The check-in was ridicuous. At night the place is staffed by 1 person. We waited even after ringing the bell for a while before taking care of. Also, our room was not cleaned while we were away. When I called for fresh towels, no one showed. Had to go to the front desk (where no one was there) to remind them. The breakfast in the morning was nice and the breakfast staff was really sweet and patient. Rooms were comfy. Hard time getting the AC to cool the room appropriately and the unit was loud.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hickoryview
Angela H, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
I'm very sorry about the service issues you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I want to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.
We accommodate many guests, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each guest at a reasonable price. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy. Please accept my sincere apology. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and that appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring. There's no excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction and I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you're in the Hiram area.
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Hotel could not have been better in almost every area. Clean, well lit, quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Pillows were tiny, but soft. Shower was always warm and had great pressure. Free Wi-Fi was great. I wish that the HDTV actually got an HD signal rather than a SD cable signal, but at least it had ESPN as a choice.

Breakfast, on the other hand, was a disappointment. 3 types of cereal, some muffins, and plain bagels. Instant grits and oatmeal. That's not too bad, but I was expecting more based on the cost for this area. Other places in a similar price point had a hot breakfast. Again, don't let this be a deal breaker. I stayed 2 nights here, and I would certainly stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank macon_volfan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hiram
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hiram
Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Powder Springs
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 12 in Douglasville
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#4 of 11 in Lithia Springs

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram? Share your experiences!