“My wife was denied service on Veterans Day even though she is a 12 year Veteran.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Hinesville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

on Veterans Day my wife and I went to Applebees as we normally do to get the free lunch honoring veterans. My wife was turned down for service because she showed the waitress a VA identificaion card. This is a ID card that only a veteran could receive. We asked to see the manager and he told us that he would not honor the VA ID card as proof that my wife served in the military. My wife was seated at the booth wearing an airforce veterans hat and an air force shirt. She served 12 years in the military and fought for our country in Dessert Storm. She was an intelligence NCO and flew on numerous overseas missions while defending our nation. I am a retired Army officer.I could not believe the disrespect that my wife received by the manager at Applebee's. He treated my wife like a bum on the street instead of the honored veteran that she is. I could have been served because I have a military retirement ID card but after watching the way my wife was treated we both left the restaurant without eating. We will never set foot in Applebees again.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank guardfist

“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Ate there during lunch, seated in less than 5 minutes. Manager talked with us until waitress could get fee. Less than 15 minutes from order placement until it was in front of us. Food was good, service was great. Had no issues, would definitely recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Marietta, Georgia
“Very Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had appetizers and drinks here before heading out to the movie theater since we were staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites right behind this Applebee's. We ate at the bar since we knew we weren't eating dinner. The bartender/waitress was not very welcoming or friendly. She never asked if we needed more water and rarely checked on us. We are from Atlanta and asked if we could get the Braves games on one of the 12 big screen tvs but she just said the one of the tvs was broken. She never offered to change the channel on one of the other 11. Not impressed.

Lake Worth, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“family dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our dinner was great and we received a 10% discount off the check. You got the discount because you are staying at the hotel. And it's right across the parking lot. We just walked over. It didn't take long for them to serve us. Very nice staff there as well.

North Florida
“It's Applebee's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Arrived about 9 pm, waited 15 minutes for a table that was open in the bar when we walked in the door. Service was ok, food was ok... Will I go back, most likely not