I stayed here as pat f a business trip recently. This was originally a Comfort Suites and is very well appointed. I checked in early & worked out of the room via laptop, good internet connection. Front desk clerk gave me a good recommendation for dinner. Very quiet since is not directly on the highway. Hot breakfast was very good. Only drawback was no elevator, so if you have heavy or a lot of luggage, get a room on the 1st floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville is family friendly, and an excellent choice for guests who are visiting Fort Stewart or Liberty Regional Hospital, as the hotel is within a 5 minute drive to both locations. Savannah College is also just 10 minutes away. Other great attractions like Fort McAllister State Historic Park, and Savannah Mall can easily be enjoyed within 30 minutes. When you check in, check out the room amenities we have to offer during your stay. The non-smoking rooms at this newly renovated hotel offer large flat screen TVs, microwave & refrigerators, work desk, and hairdryers. Select rooms offer Jacuzzi's, and coffee makers. This hotel offers suite rooms, and coin laundry is available. Complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee & tea are offered in the lobby and one well-behaved pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Hinesville
- Comfort Suites Hinesville
- Hinesville Comfort Suites