“Very nice little Inn”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed here as pat f a business trip recently. This was originally a Comfort Suites and is very well appointed. I checked in early & worked out of the room via laptop, good internet connection. Front desk clerk gave me a good recommendation for dinner. Very quiet since is not directly on the highway. Hot breakfast was very good. Only drawback was no elevator, so if you have heavy or a lot of luggage, get a room on the 1st floor.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Shan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at Quality Suites-Hinesville, Ga. Your comments are more than kind and we appreciate and value you as our Guest and your feedback. I do want to apologize for the drawback of not having an elevator...yes it is difficult when one has a lot or heavy luggage. We (the Staff) do try and carry the luggage to guest w/ rooms on the 2nd Floor whenever possible.

Again, we just want to say Thank You for your response, It is guest like yourself that make our jobs so enjoyable and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Happy Holidays from all of us as Quality Suites!

Quality Suites-Hinesville, GA

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed there on 11/4 and enjoyed my stay very much. The front desk clerk was very nice and professional. The room was clean, smelled nice and I had a wonderful night. Breakfast was good and check out was done professionally and quickly. If I had any complaint, I think the hotel should block the tv channels they don't get so you can search for programs faster.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Shan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Quality Suites - Hinesville, GA. We certainly appreciate your business and value you as a Guest! We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

Again, thank you! We look forward to having you as a Guest again in the near future!

Quality Suites-Hinesville, GA

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Hotel had nice exercise area, sauna, hot tub and pool....all in working order. Room was typical for a Quality Inn. Hotel was quiet and had decent breakfast. Evening staff was not so friendly, morning staff was eager to help. There were several restaurants to choose from nearby.

Room Tip: If you want the facilities but not a high price, this is a good choice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Shan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints are heard and will be resolved immediately. Quality Suites has recently had a change in ownership and I can assure you that my management team is working hand in hand with Choice Hotels to assure my property meets and exceeds guest expectations moving forward. As you acknowledged in your response we are looking into this situation. However, this does not excuse the unpleasant attitude of my evening Front desk Staff.. I can assure you that steps are being taken to assure this issue does not re-occur in the future.

We value you as a Guest and your business. We look to have you as a Guest at our Hotel again in the near Future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at Quality inn in Hinesville , Georgia this past weekend When we first arrived I always check the bed the sheet had some soiled spots and hair in the bed . I went to front and told the clerk that the bed had red hair in it sheets also had some dirty place on it. She informed me that there was no one there in house keeping to change the sheets and she would have o do it. I told her or put sheets in room I guess I could do it that was the last I heard from her we had to sleep on top of bed. The room smelled really musty and like it was mold in it blowing through air conditioner vent. I guess around 12:30 am my husband became severely ill and couldn't breathe Ems had to be called and I'm transported to the hosptial where he stayed the entire night why they tried to get his breathing under control and creating an expensive medical bill for us. When they released him and we arrived back at hotel no one was concerned breakfast was cold and they never offer cooked grits which takes (5) minutes to cook don't get me wrong the lady that manages breakfast Dorothy she's a jewel and a caring person that we love but breakfast menu could be better. The other hotels in the area offer cooked grits and scrambled eggs.

Room Tip: Use more Air Freshner in rooms because the rooms are musty smelling and needs airing out once and aw...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Shan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Good Day,
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay with us. We want to assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. The Quality Suites Management/Team are here to provide and exceed the expectations of all of our guests and need team members that can and will be happy to deliever just that. Again we do apologize for any inconveniences you encounted, I can assure you that my management team is working hard with Choice Hotels to assure my property meets and exceeds guest expectations! We value and appreciate you as a Guest and your business, I know that you have stayed with us on several occasions, and for that, we want to say Thank You and we also want to make sure that you will continue stay at our property in the future. There is no excuse for the unpleasant variables that resulted in your disappointing stay. I can assure you that steps are being taken to assure this issue does not happen again in the future.

Quality Suites

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I checked in with a very friendly staff member as normal. I went into the room and got dressed to get in the pool with my best friend. the hot tub was broken and the pool had 4 teenagers having sex in the pool. I notified staff who called the manager, the next day when checking out the manager offered me a 5.00 discount on my next stay. now that is an insult considering I had to pay more to move to a room with a hot tub since their's was broken and after driving 4 hours I wanted to relax. breakfast was great though.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Evonkirkallen, Regional Operational Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear vbrown01,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. Comfort Suitest has recently had a change in ownership and I can assure you that my management team is working hand in hand with Choice Hotels to assure my property meets and exceeds guest expectations moving forward. As you acknowledged in your response we are looking into this situation. However, this does not excuse the unpleasant variables that resulted in your disappointing stay. I can assure you that steps are being taken to assure this issue does not re-occur in the future.

A management change has been made and we are about to undergo a massive renovation to address issues like yours as well as others.

In the future I do hope you would be willing to give us another chance and let us showcase our property.

Warm Regards

Reviewed March 3, 2013

we came to hinesville to pick up family and need a place to stay for two nights
we checked in the first room and checked the bed there was hair in the bed we told the front desk
and was moved to the second room again checked the bed . Found hair again in the bed ask for clean sheets and was given them.. I already had a discount on my room when i booked it.. I ask for another because of the nasty bed sheets and front desk call her gm and was told that she would not do anymore discounts because I already had one and we were told that if we didn't like it we could leave and that was told to the front desk clerk from her GM... SO IF YOU STAY THERE
DONT EXPECT TO BE HAPPY WITH YOUR STAY OR IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE ROOM IT WILL NOT BE TAKEN CARE OF BY THE GM

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Josephine B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for your response, we at Comfort Suites Hinesville, GA strive for 100% satisfaction in all aspects of your stay. As an employee of the Choice Brand you are aware that this is not the way we treat our guests whether they are employees or regular guests. As per our conversation via telephone, the information you received from the front desk clerk on duty at the time was incorrect and you would be happy to know that this person is no longer a part of our team. We are here to provide and exceed the expectations of all of our guests and need team members that can and will be happy to deliever just that. I apologize for any inconvenience during your stay and hope you are satisfied with the outcome of this unfortunate and unnecessary issue.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I thought that the hotel was okay needed more worked done to it , but over all the staff was wonderful and very excited to be at work, always had a smile on there face and made you feel at home. Will i ever stay there again? yes. Breakfast over the weekend was great ! As we were eating, I loved that Ms. Rose had made our breakfast enjoyable cause of her happy and bright spirit. And we loved her grits. But with all the staff during the week, And the experience we had over the weekend, I had a wonderful stay............... Thank You To all the staff at Comfort Suites in Hinesville, Ga. Thank you again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Josephine B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Comfort, Quality and Price, have to be three of the most important things when traveling and THANK YOU for noticing we provide them all. It is so great to hear when a guest is happy and enjoyed the stay. I will share your comments with the team and we hope if you are in the area we will visit us again. Thank you for sharing.