Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville
Priceline
$133
$114
$61
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2013

First impression - Wrong Room. Second impression - Bad Smell in the Bedroom. We were there for my daughter's wedding (who lives in Hinesville). We got there on Friday and her wedding was Saturday. She came by the hotel on Saturday morning and since my other daughter didn't want to eat, we took our soon to be bride down to breakfast with us. Upon moments of sitting down, a lady came over with a clipboard to make sure we were all supposed to be there. She goes to the front desk and comes back just to tell us we have to pay $10 for my daughter to eat the breakfast. Let's just say that was worth about $2 since it was old and cold. On our way back up to the room, we were stopped and accused of sneaking her in to sleep there the night before. The manager went on and on. You would think we had committed some kind of crime. This inquisition went on for about 20 minutes. 20 minutes later we were checked out and checked in a much better hotel. No professionalism and low quality of care for the hotel in general.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Julia B
Josephine B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Comfort Suites Hinesville, GA. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your check in process and our breakfast bar. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I will only give this hotel a TWO because the staff were so lovely and helpful. As far as the hotel goes, it is in terrible shape. The doors to the rooms are chipped and in bad condition. We even found left over makeup on what were supposed to be fresh towels. There is a non working fountain in the middle of the tiny lobby that is corroded and rotting. We expected more from a Comfort Inn. Would not reccomend this hotel in the condition it is currently in.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Josephine B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know we did not meet your expectations. We try very hard to exceed our guests need at every turn. You will be happy to know the fountain has been painted and cleaned out. The property is under new ownership/management and we have been working diligently to make the necessary changes. We will also be renovating in the next couple of months and looking forward to a new facelift. I would like to invite you to come back and stay with us after the renovations and would love to upgrade your room type at no extra charge. We look forward to serving you again, thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I am currently an Army spouse with my husband being stationed at Fort Stewart. During our move to Fort Stewart we had to stay in Comfort Suite while waiting for our house to be available which took almost 4 weeks! We were more than fortunate enough to stay here for the staff was MORE than helpful and friendly, which greatly helped reduce the stress of our move. Along with clean rooms and tidy services there were various amounts of recreational activities available for me. When my husband leaves for work and I was stuck there by myself, I was able to overcome my boredom by using their fitness room, indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and sauna. If that doesn't sell you on this place then their delicious selection for breakfast might. All in all I would highly recommend this hotel ESPECIALLY for people new to the area and would like hospitable and efficient service. :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Very kind words, we thank you !!!.. We are happy you got some pool and spa time, always nice to relax after a trip. Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be the GM of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I understand this property is under new management and owners. I stayed here last year this time and I have to tell you it is a much better stay. I came back because the manager offered me a discount because of what happened the last time, I'm glad I did come back. The property is much cleaner, the staff is much nicer and seem to enjoy being here. I was upgraded to a whirlpool room and I enjoyed that very much. The breakfast is also very good, the young man in there is very friendly and likes to cook. I will definitely be back, I come to Hinesville once a month and The Comfort Suites of Hinesville is where I will stay.

Room Tip: Rooms with whirlpools will melt your troubles away.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Josephine B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

We love repeat guests !!!! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing it right. There are so many options today it really is about comfort and how you are treated. Our team is great and they enjoy what they do, that makes it easier.