“Great Hotel, Great Price.”

Hampton Inn Hinesville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Hotel, Great Price.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I visited my mom for a weekend and had a really nice stay. The hotel seems new. The lobby is very inviting. The room was very clean. They had just shampooed the carpets so they were damp, but I don't like to complain about wetness when the room looks, smells and feels fresh and clean. Super friendly staff, the desk clerk even helped me with directions into town while on her break. Exceptional breakfast selection, I was very pleased with it. The price was reasonable as well. The area is nice. Feels safe. Its right next door to a Panera Bread Company so finding dinner was easy. Wish I could have stayed more than one night. I did not try out the fitness area but it looked very nice as did the pool. Check out was no hassle and I used a debit card instead of my credit card. I will stay here again when visiting family in the area. I always enjoy Hampton Inns and this one was really exceptional.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Hotel staff was EXTREMELY helpful and nice...Every single staff member that I can in contact with for any reason!!! I checked-in at 1 am after my trip there (from Virginia) in which my car broke down and I had to rent a car to finish my trip so my recollection of checking-in and/or being welcomed as a Hilton Honors is very foggy! I do remember that check-in was very speedy and efficient and the person that checked me in was very, very nice and I really appreciated that. The pool was fine...just very small. My interaction with the staff and my stay at the Hampton Inn, Hinesville was absolutely delightful!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Jonesboro, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I would recommend Hampton Inn at Hinesville, GA for anyone who is new to the area, whether for a long or short term visit. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. The hotel is clean and someone is always available to assist you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Tampa, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This hotel is clean and well-managed. The rooms are comfortable, the breakfast buffet is sumptuous, and there is plenty of parking. The fitness center is small, but it has free weights, a couple of weight machines, and basic cardio equipment. Manager's Special on weekday evenings includes beer, wine, and light snacks.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Rahul C
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stayed here while my husband had work at Ft. Stewart - only a 5 minute drive away.
Location is great - next door to Panera and just down the street from Wal-mart (in case you forgot anything!).

Requested a crib when we got here, but this hotel only carries one and it was already being used. Front desk gave us extra sheets and pillows so we made a nice makeshift crib out of the pull-out couch. Breakfast offered in the mornings is great - hot coffee and eggs! Staff is very accommodating and nice, and they have high chairs for kids. Hoped to use the pool, but it is small, outdoors, and not shaded.

Would definitely stay here again if we're in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hinesville, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Hotel is convenient to Ft Stewart, but not downtown Savannah. I chose property because they met government rate in "Savannah". I will have to read the small print: distance to, prior to selecting future properties.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Awesome accomodations included with breakfast, wi-fi, fitness, pool, etc. A very friendly staff eager to provide service with smile; suggestions to local restaurants, and things to do in nearby Savannah, Tybee Island, etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonHinesville, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hinesville, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
What a great review! I will share your comment with my team so we can celebrate and continue to offer the best service in town. Our team always do their best to go above and beyond. As always, we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you!
Best regards,