“Extended Stay, Extended Hospitality”

Hampton Inn Hinesville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Reviewed June 29, 2013

So for the last 2 1/2 years I have stayed at this property regularly with a 5 week stay recently. The staff go out of the way to make things as comfortable as possible. Kudos out to the absolutely magnificent breakfast host (Maria). There is none other in any organization as friendly and professional as she is.

Room Tip: During the week rooms near the ice machine get an early wake up.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a great Hampton for the business traveler. Convenient location, good workout room, and the rooms are clean and nice.

Only downside is the tiny parking lot - traveling female alone having to park in back in the dark isn't optimal.

Otherwise, really like this hotel. Have had excellent customer service every time I've visited. Love it!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Good work area, nice work out area rooms are clean & evening "happy hour" was good A great stay for the business guy close to eats and town. Nice cross roads for a lot of places. The staff is very helpful with anything you need.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonHinesville, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We thank you for being a loyal and valuable guest. We look forward to see you in the near future.
Thank you!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Management/desk staff was as fine as you'll find at any hotel. My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Breakfast was served early and that was a big plus for me and the other industrial contractors staying there that had to leave around 5:30AM. I think they did this knowing it was outage week at the Mill nearby and wanted to accommodate their guests. Don't expect to get an effort out of maintenance here but the rest of the staff more than makes up for them. Every request otherwise was met with a smile and effort that was appreciated. Grounds are nice and clean, safe parking, small pool. I won't make a comment on the fountain other than to say it looks like a local contest between Comfort Inn and Hampton Inn to see who could find the cheesiest:) You decide. Great hotel and I will come back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HamptonHinesville, Manager at Hampton Inn Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

What a great review! I will share your comment with my team so we can celebrate and continue to offer the best service in town. Our team always do their best to go above and beyond. As always, we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you!
Best regards,

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Clean and comfortable and really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast! I rated the value Excellent, though keep in mind that I used Hilton Honors points for a free night stay (not sure what the actual cost would have been).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Thanks Lisa for a great wecloming,without you our stay would have not been the same.I too would like to thank the young lady who prepared our breakfast(05-04-05,2013) she was very kind and the food was great.
Now for housekeeping,we went to the front desk as we were told to let housekeeping know the we wanted our beds changed(booked 2 rooms)..To our surprise when we returned from graduation and dinner to found out that it didn't happen.The beds were just pulled up and were not exceptable as the note is printed in the hotel(fresh duet and linen everyday)I took pictures to show to the front desk.My husband wanted to relax after his shower,I pulled out the blanket that was in the room in the bag only to find out it was filled with smoke, so my question is ,Are the blankets and sheets changed ater each guest?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonHinesville, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your candid review of your recent stay with our hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences you and your family experienced. I have reviewed your comments with our housekeeping team and will make sure this will not happen again.
I invite you to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area

Ph:912 8774090

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Was coming into town for a meeting and chose the Hampton Inn due to the fact that I've stayed at several other Hampton locations. I travel a lot for business and only judge hotels on 'the basics' - clean, comfortable, friendly staff. This hotel met all three very well. You can tell that this location isn't a newer hotel, but the rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was the standard fare that you'll get at other Hampton Inn locations, and the staff kept it very clean and supplied.
No complaints, would stay here again if in town again.