“Armstrong Graduation 2013”

Hampton Inn Hinesville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Thanks Lisa for a great wecloming,without you our stay would have not been the same.I too would like to thank the young lady who prepared our breakfast(05-04-05,2013) she was very kind and the food was great.
Now for housekeeping,we went to the front desk as we were told to let housekeeping know the we wanted our beds changed(booked 2 rooms)..To our surprise when we returned from graduation and dinner to found out that it didn't happen.The beds were just pulled up and were not exceptable as the note is printed in the hotel(fresh duet and linen everyday)I took pictures to show to the front desk.My husband wanted to relax after his shower,I pulled out the blanket that was in the room in the bag only to find out it was filled with smoke, so my question is ,Are the blankets and sheets changed ater each guest?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonHinesville, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your candid review of your recent stay with our hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences you and your family experienced. I have reviewed your comments with our housekeeping team and will make sure this will not happen again.
I invite you to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area

Mary Dorleus
Ph:912 8774090

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Was coming into town for a meeting and chose the Hampton Inn due to the fact that I've stayed at several other Hampton locations. I travel a lot for business and only judge hotels on 'the basics' - clean, comfortable, friendly staff. This hotel met all three very well. You can tell that this location isn't a newer hotel, but the rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was the standard fare that you'll get at other Hampton Inn locations, and the staff kept it very clean and supplied.
No complaints, would stay here again if in town again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Friendly and family oriented staff, efficient and easy to ask for assistance, we visit this town several times per year. Over the last four years, we have only stayed with the Hinesville Hampton Inn. No need to change as the price, service and convenient location meet our needs perfectly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2013

All of the staff were very friendly, rooms were clean and updated. Nice stay. one minor issue, the laundry facilities i.e. the washing machine smelled of mildew very strongly and my clothes came out smelling the same.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The person at front desk was very polite and helpful after a 14 hour trip of two adult and four teenagers. Offered us refreshments and snacks. The breakfast was great and had options for each picky teenager.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had great time at this hotel. Love there new lobby look all the employee at this hotel are so help full . And I will go up there every time I m in town Hinesville ga. Oh and the best thing at this hotel is they have free beer from Monday till Friday for two hr .

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

As we were checking in for our paintball scenario at LCP Paintball, the super friendly desk clerk informed us that there is a Friday happy hour tonight from 5-7. Who does that at this level?
Then, because we packed light, and my only pair of jeans for the weekend were splashed during a gasoline fill on the way here, I wanted to launder them.
Surprise, a FREE laundry on EACH floor. You just purchase the detergent for $2.
WOW. I had two extended stays in the last year at other hotels. It usually costs $6-$8 a load with coin operated machines. My clothes are still drying at the moment.
They also offer a hot breakfast instead of a continental breakfast.
All this from a moderate priced hotel.
I'll check In after we actually sleep a night.

• Stayed: January 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hinesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart
Holiday Inn Express Hinesville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hinesville - Fort Stewart
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 12 in Hinesville
Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Hinesville? Share your experiences!