“Bed Bugs”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Crawfordsville, Indiana
“Bed Bugs”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I thought the hotel was nice until I woke up the next morning with bed bug bites! We had both good and bad experiences at this hotel. Some of the staff were very friendly while some others ... not so much.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HamptonHinesville, Manager at Hampton Inn Hinesville, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Canvis,
I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation. If you would like to discuss you stay further, please feel free to contact me directly.

Ph: 912 8774090

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
hope mills, north carolina
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was not a good stay for me, why well the toilet kept backing up, at night I couldn't flush it, this went on for about four days. why so long everyday I was told that he was fixed, and the problem still existed, not a good health practice, so they move me to another room, and it didn,t took long to notice that the room had a foul order, the hotel staff apparently didn't know where the smell was coming from. However after a couple of nights, I suspected it to be the A/C unit. I reported my finding to the hotel manager, I had enough and decided to find another hotel. This went on for nine days.

Room Tip: look at the room first and give it a good smelling test.Also check to see if the toilet flush proper...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HamptonHinesville, Manager at Hampton Inn Hinesville, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Mr. Topnu,
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. Your comments and feedback is appreciated.

I can understand how exasperated you must have felt after a long day of work only to get moved to another room. The hassle of moving from one room to another, the uncomfortable sleep due the room odor is totally unacceptable.

If you would be kind enough to contact me off line I would like the opportunity to regain your trust in my hotel and The Hilton Family of hotels.

mary.dorleus@hilton.com
Ph; 912 8774090
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The hotel representatives at this establishment were great! They were very patient with my family and helpful in providing us with information about the area. Hotel staff members were professional and treated everyone with respect which created a friendly/inviting environment. Also, the breakfast area was clean and a staff member was often available each morning to assist when needed.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank yanagirl99
HamptonHinesville, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hinesville, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive comments. I'm gald you had a great experience at our hotel. We appreciate your business! Thanks for choosing Hampton!
Atlanta Ga
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This hotel is everything you'd expect from a Hampton Inn. Nothing special but very reliable. Clean, quiet, great location, easy parking.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jh26
, Manager at Hampton Inn Hinesville, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear Mr. Jh26
Thank you for taking time to review our Hampton Inn. I appreciate the feedback and recognition of our team. We are fortunate to have a great location and a very committed group of hospitality team. We look forward to see you in the near future.

Hampton Inn Hinesville / Ft. Stewart
Ph: 912 8774090
Fax: 912 8774190
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stay at this hotel each time we visit Hinesville and the experience is always good.
Easy parking, access, and a good breakfast layout.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I stay at many Hilton properties and this Hampton was super nice. I checked in on a Sunday morning an was there just one night. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly I believe Teresa was the lady that checked me in and she was super nice. The breakfast was great the next morning and slept really good. I met the General Manager Mary the next morning and she was super nice as well. I would recommend this hotel to all my business partners. If your in Hinesville, Ga the Hampton Inn is the place you want to stay.. Awesome!!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Chris G
Atlanta
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Seriously, they have a kegerator in the lobby during happy hour (maybe 6-8pm). I've stayed at dozens of Hilton properties in the southeast and it's the only unrestricted beer giveaway I've seen. Cheers!

Availability can be spotty since traffic depends on what is going on at Fort Stewart or if fires are burning toward Waycross. I try to book at least a week in advance, otherwise the next closest Hilton property is Savannah along 95.

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business