All reviewstravel lodgefront deskolder placewifi worked wellbusiness staya lot of noiseopened the doora great place to staystaff was friendlynice staycouchhousekeeping
Reviewed October 23, 2014

I just recently stayied here with my son and had a wonderful experience. The front desk was very welcoming and always said hello to me and my son as we walked by. The room was a good size and very clean. it was far enough back from the main road so noise was not a issue. The price was reasonable and very accommodating and kind staff, If your in Hinesville, this is the place to stay if you ever want to visit Fort Stewart.

Room Tip: good hotel, good location
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
danny p, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are especially proud of it, and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed October 18, 2014

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed October 2, 2014

this is a very good hotel. location is excellent for leisure and business. it has nice ,clean and big size room. good facilities good tv and channel selection.also very nice loby decent all-around. highly recommended for location and rooms service is also helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business

Thank you taking the time to post this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have served you during your visit at Travelodge. I look forward to your return, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2014

My stay at travelodge was great!!!! Free breakfast, pool, very clean rooms & great staff!! My kids loved the breakfast and pool. I recommend this hotel for your stay in the hinesville/fort stewart area.

• Stayed: September 2014

Our goal is to make every guest stay an outstanding one and I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Have a great day and come back and see us soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2014