All reviewstravel lodgefront deskolder placewifi worked wellbusiness staya lot of noiseopened the doora great place to staystaff was friendlynice staycouchhousekeeping
Reviewed June 3, 2014

There is no doubt this hotel is kept by very good management.me and my boyfriend stayed here 3 nights while visiting the Hinesville.you get what you pay for and the hotel is very clean and everything is either well-kept or new.the staff were extremely friendly.the place has been updated so the rooms are beautiful.And it is clean and fresh smelling.We will stay again!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
danny p, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to accommodate you and your family during your trip to Travelodge.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel's appearance and location were ideal and it was what attracted me and the reason I called to book a room. Due to the busy holiday weekend, the hotel only had 1 room left when I called for information. The check-in process was easy and smooth and the attendant was polite. Once I got to my room however, it in no way reflected the hotel's name. My shower stall and soap dish were dirty with residue of soap from the previous guest. There was a huge sticky soda stain on the kitchenette counter and the electrical cord for the microwave ran down the front of the cabinet and though a cabinet door. Which meant the cabinet wasn't able to close fully and the way it ran, it posed a fire hazard. The bed base was broken and stuck out from the bed in a manner that caused me to trip over it several times; the last time slicing my toe. The night clerk said that no staff was on duty due to the holiday to clean it and he had no rooms to move me to and could not issue a refund. The next morning, I spoke to the manager and she advised me that they knew the room wasn't the best and that's why it was the last room in the hotel. Nothing was done to resolve my issue except to apologize for the night clerk not telling me the rooms shape before selling me the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MsRayne
danny p, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2014

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post this wonderful review! We really appreciate you being a valuable and loyal Travelodge Guest! We are also glad you enjoyed your time here and had a great stay! Hope to see you again in the near future.. Take care and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were very very pleased with our stay. The room is inexpensive, the beds comfy, the water pressure is good, there's a stove and refrigerator and microwave, and a complimentary breakfast of waffles. The place has been updated so the rooms are beautiful. And it is clean and fresh smelling. The outside is plain but is also clean. I even walked around barefoot in the room and allowed my ten month old to crawl around on the floor, which is something I never do in a hotel. If we're ever in hinesville again we will stay at the travelodge.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Maweezy
danny p, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We'll get on that slow drain post haste. I'm glad the rest of your stay met your expectations.. Travel Safe.

thank you.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The pictures on here are an accurate depiction of the hotel. It is one of the few Travelodges that have been updated. My stay was pleasant, except they were understaffed and the poor Manager (Amanda) had to do everything herself it appeared, but she did a great job at making sure my me and my family had a nice stay. It isn't a five star hotel, but i will give it 3.5 just for the initiative and hard working staff, or lack there of.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank A T
danny p, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank you for review. hard working staff that you give 3.5 star in tripadvisor We are thrilled that youer excellent stay, and we are glad that we could provide you with everything they needed/wanted during their stay. Thank you again for your review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

This place offers the best value for money in Hinesville,GA. The location is excellent, really near Fort Stewert and walking distance to many restaurants and attractions. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and they provide great service. We absolutely love the staff, who are so friendly and helpful, and gave us good recommendations for restaurants and things-to-do around the area. Such thoughtfulness and attention-to-detail are what distinguishes Travelodge from a generic hotel. We would definitely stay here the next time we're in Hinesville.

Room Tip: All rooms are big, and comfy
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
danny p, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to know that your stay was everything you expected. Travel Safe.