Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Solid Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very late check-in, after 1 a.m. Extremely friendly front-desk person. Asked what floor I preferred, or I we needed anything. Room were excellent. No issues. Good breakfast in the morning. The hotel is clean and perfectly located in Hinesville.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Keith N
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
I'm glad the your early morning arrival was met with the same friendly and helpful staff that is at your service 24 hours a day. Also happy to hear you enjoyed your breakfast before continuing on your travels.

Travel Safe and Happy Holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is a great place to stay. I drive through Hinesville a lot, and, whenever I need accommodations, I choose this location. Queen suites are excellent, as are the standard rooms. The staff is always friendly and wants to make sure I have everything I need. The discount at the Applebee's next door is also a bonus. Having stayed at a few other places in the area, this is always my first choice.

• Stayed December 2013
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. Our staff is here to provide exceptionally good service and by your comments; they are. I'm glad to know you are able to take advantage of the deal next door as well.

Travel safe and Happy Holidays.
Okinawa, Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

My Thanksgiving stay was a short two day trip. The first thing I noticed upon walking in was how clean and bright everything appeard. When I got to my room it was the same. If/ when I ever make it back to Ft Stewart I'll be staying here again.

Room Tip: Just get there and relax!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
I hope your short holiday was a pleasant one. Thank you for your kind words. We work very hard to keep our property clean and bright.

Travel safe and Happy Holidays.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

My family and i came from out of town to see a concert in hinesville,we was not sure we wanted to stay at this particular hotel. But we did and was so happy we stop here for our stay, when we arrive to checkin it was all smiles at the front desk i told my wife this is a good sign. The young lady that checked us in i think her name is christy, her first impression was so sincere and comforting. As we were checking in a male manager came out and said hello to us, i think he was the general manager his name was steve or steven he did say his name but im not sure. But overall our stay was wonderful we will return to this hotel. and P.s the breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed December 2013
Hope you and your family enjoyed the concert. Thanks for giving our property a try. I'm happy to know that we came through for you and your wife. I hope you will visit with us again the next time your in town.

Travel safe and Happy holidays.
Fort Ann, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Our recent stay at the Hinesville Fairfield inn was a great one. The place was very clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, and the service was the best!
Our breakfast was of excellent variety and taste, and our trip south from Hinesville was a better one because of the good rest and nourishment we had at your hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Happy to hear that our property was able to refesh and replenish you before continuing South. Please stop by on your way back North. Happy Holidays.

Safe travels.
Macedonia, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Sorry this review is so late, but we stayed at this hotel when my son was returning to Ft. Stewart from his deployment in Afghanistan (11/13/13 thru 11/17/13). I had called ahead to make sure the hotel knew we were still on the road and would be arriving quite late (11 p.m.) and as soon as I walked in, Steve greeted me by name! We were exhausted from the drive and got to the room and I was very pleased with the comfort of the bed and the size of the bathroom. I'm a stickler when it comes to the smell of a hotel room and I was pleased to encounter zero issues there! This hotel is the perfect location and close to Ft. Stewart's main gate, as well as shopping areas and restaurants on W. Oglethorpe. The staff is wonderful and added the finishing touch to our stay.

Room Tip: Our room was next to the elevator but you couldn't hear a thing!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Congratulations again on your son returning from deployments and Thank him from us for his service. I'm sure the coming holidays will be extra special for you with your son safely home. We'll be waiting to see you again when you come back to Georgia for another visit.

Travel Safe.
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

When I walked In the door I was greeted with a smile, and warm welcome! Loved the fresh cookies, popcorn and cold water! All of it was complimentary ! My room was right on time, microwave, and refrigerator- needed it for my Thanksgiving left over late at night. LOL! I was in room 307, no noise, or loud voices. The hotel is such a easy access to Savannah Mall- interstate right down the road! The price was awesome, even with it being a holiday- and we all know hotel prices usually go up on holidays. You will truly enjoy staying at this hotel- staff are friendly, and very eager to help you with any question you may have! This is the PLACE!

Room Tip: Room 307 was by the elevator - but I did not hear any noise from elevator or anywhere. Great locatio...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We are so happy to hear that we added a wonderful experience to your already grand Thanksgiving holiday. Our staff will always greet you with a smile and will always 'Be at your Service.'

Happy Holidays.