“Our stay was awesomely amazing.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
“Our stay was awesomely amazing.”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My family and i came from out of town to see a concert in hinesville,we was not sure we wanted to stay at this particular hotel. But we did and was so happy we stop here for our stay, when we arrive to checkin it was all smiles at the front desk i told my wife this is a good sign. The young lady that checked us in i think her name is christy, her first impression was so sincere and comforting. As we were checking in a male manager came out and said hello to us, i think he was the general manager his name was steve or steven he did say his name but im not sure. But overall our stay was wonderful we will return to this hotel. and P.s the breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed December 2013
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Hope you and your family enjoyed the concert. Thanks for giving our property a try. I'm happy to know that we came through for you and your wife. I hope you will visit with us again the next time your in town.

Travel safe and Happy holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Fort Ann, New York
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Our recent stay at the Hinesville Fairfield inn was a great one. The place was very clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, and the service was the best!
Our breakfast was of excellent variety and taste, and our trip south from Hinesville was a better one because of the good rest and nourishment we had at your hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Happy to hear that our property was able to refesh and replenish you before continuing South. Please stop by on your way back North. Happy Holidays.

Safe travels.
Macedonia, Ohio
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Sorry this review is so late, but we stayed at this hotel when my son was returning to Ft. Stewart from his deployment in Afghanistan (11/13/13 thru 11/17/13). I had called ahead to make sure the hotel knew we were still on the road and would be arriving quite late (11 p.m.) and as soon as I walked in, Steve greeted me by name! We were exhausted from the drive and got to the room and I was very pleased with the comfort of the bed and the size of the bathroom. I'm a stickler when it comes to the smell of a hotel room and I was pleased to encounter zero issues there! This hotel is the perfect location and close to Ft. Stewart's main gate, as well as shopping areas and restaurants on W. Oglethorpe. The staff is wonderful and added the finishing touch to our stay.

Room Tip: Our room was next to the elevator but you couldn't hear a thing!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Congratulations again on your son returning from deployments and Thank him from us for his service. I'm sure the coming holidays will be extra special for you with your son safely home. We'll be waiting to see you again when you come back to Georgia for another visit.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed December 6, 2013

When I walked In the door I was greeted with a smile, and warm welcome! Loved the fresh cookies, popcorn and cold water! All of it was complimentary ! My room was right on time, microwave, and refrigerator- needed it for my Thanksgiving left over late at night. LOL! I was in room 307, no noise, or loud voices. The hotel is such a easy access to Savannah Mall- interstate right down the road! The price was awesome, even with it being a holiday- and we all know hotel prices usually go up on holidays. You will truly enjoy staying at this hotel- staff are friendly, and very eager to help you with any question you may have! This is the PLACE!

Room Tip: Room 307 was by the elevator - but I did not hear any noise from elevator or anywhere. Great locatio...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We are so happy to hear that we added a wonderful experience to your already grand Thanksgiving holiday. Our staff will always greet you with a smile and will always 'Be at your Service.'

Happy Holidays.

Safe Travels.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The property was well maintained, check-in was quick and simple, the room was clean and stocked with all the necessities, and breakfast was served hot and on schedule. The TV could have been slightly more up to date, but it served it's purpose. Bottom line is it was everything I look for and expect while on travel for business.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for your observations. We are proud to represent Marriott in such fine light. We have just received our new tv's and are installing as I write this. See you next time.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The Rooms were clean and the room decor was beatiful, the staff provided outstanding service. I enjoyed the breakfast that was provided. The location was great for traveling to ft. Stewart. I also took advantage of using the YMCA.

• Stayed November 2013
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for your recommendation. I'm happy to hear you were able to use the facilities at the YMCA. We look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

The bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were "just right." The breakfast was wonderful with lots of variety. The staff was so helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay there again when traveling in the area.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
A comfortable bed is one of the best pleasures a hotel can offer. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Travel Safe and Happy Holidays.