“Perfect Location & Great Hotel!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Sorry this review is so late, but we stayed at this hotel when my son was returning to Ft. Stewart from his deployment in Afghanistan (11/13/13 thru 11/17/13). I had called ahead to make sure the hotel knew we were still on the road and would be arriving quite late (11 p.m.) and as soon as I walked in, Steve greeted me by name! We were exhausted from the drive and got to the room and I was very pleased with the comfort of the bed and the size of the bathroom. I'm a stickler when it comes to the smell of a hotel room and I was pleased to encounter zero issues there! This hotel is the perfect location and close to Ft. Stewart's main gate, as well as shopping areas and restaurants on W. Oglethorpe. The staff is wonderful and added the finishing touch to our stay.

Room Tip: Our room was next to the elevator but you couldn't hear a thing!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Congratulations again on your son returning from deployments and Thank him from us for his service. I'm sure the coming holidays will be extra special for you with your son safely home. We'll be waiting to see you again when you come back to Georgia for another visit.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

When I walked In the door I was greeted with a smile, and warm welcome! Loved the fresh cookies, popcorn and cold water! All of it was complimentary ! My room was right on time, microwave, and refrigerator- needed it for my Thanksgiving left over late at night. LOL! I was in room 307, no noise, or loud voices. The hotel is such a easy access to Savannah Mall- interstate right down the road! The price was awesome, even with it being a holiday- and we all know hotel prices usually go up on holidays. You will truly enjoy staying at this hotel- staff are friendly, and very eager to help you with any question you may have! This is the PLACE!

Room Tip: Room 307 was by the elevator - but I did not hear any noise from elevator or anywhere. Great locatio...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

We are so happy to hear that we added a wonderful experience to your already grand Thanksgiving holiday. Our staff will always greet you with a smile and will always 'Be at your Service.'

Happy Holidays.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

The property was well maintained, check-in was quick and simple, the room was clean and stocked with all the necessities, and breakfast was served hot and on schedule. The TV could have been slightly more up to date, but it served it's purpose. Bottom line is it was everything I look for and expect while on travel for business.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you for your observations. We are proud to represent Marriott in such fine light. We have just received our new tv's and are installing as I write this. See you next time.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The Rooms were clean and the room decor was beatiful, the staff provided outstanding service. I enjoyed the breakfast that was provided. The location was great for traveling to ft. Stewart. I also took advantage of using the YMCA.

• Stayed: November 2013
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation. I'm happy to hear you were able to use the facilities at the YMCA. We look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

The bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were "just right." The breakfast was wonderful with lots of variety. The staff was so helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay there again when traveling in the area.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

A comfortable bed is one of the best pleasures a hotel can offer. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Travel Safe and Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Great staff; thanks for taking care of me once again. All of the staff were extremely professional in their daily duties. They really know how to ensure that you have a first class stay at one of the best hotels in Hinesville.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Once again, the pleasure is entirely ours. It is our goal to be consistently professional and caring. If ever we're not, I want to hear about that as well.

Travel Safe...and Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Folks were very helpful, with dinning locations and the Breakfast were great also.

Close enough for site seeing and still far enough away not to have to be caught up in the heavy business traffic.

Jan Saurbaugh

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Happy you were able to take in some site-seeing during your visit. It's great not having to deal with the traffic . I hope you'll choose us again for your lodging needs when in the Savannah area.