Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were greeted by friendly staff. We needed additional towels and the attendant recognized this and had the items at the check out prior to us asking for them. This was an overall great experience, one that made my family happy.

1  Thank Firedawg29
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for recognizing our staff as friendly and efficient. We are always happy to hear we've made our guest happy.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed one night on our way to Hilton Head. The hotel is physically in excellent condition. The staff is pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast offers a variety of foods in a very clean, pleasant area. An Applebee's Restaurant is next door; just out the front door and walk across the parking lot for a meal. The town is pleasant and easy to navigate. Could not ask for a better experience!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra H E
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thanks so much for making Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart your choice for lodging when in the area. Happy to hear you found the staff helpful. Just a sidenote: I love Hilton Head.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Everything here is above average. Stayed the night before playing golf the next morning. Our receptionist, Brittany, although relatively new, was most helpful in finding a nice room for us. The hotel is clean and bright. Rooms spacious. Beds very comfortable. Of course, I loved the cookies. A great value with an excellent breakfast. I would definitely stay here again and recommend that you do, too!

Room Tip: If you like a little more room and need two TVs, I would try the one bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank homemadetripplanner

Sounds like we scored a hole-in-one with you. Thanks for the comments on Brittany. She is quite new and a fast learner. Hope your golf game was as good as your stay.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stopped here for a night driving FL to NY, hotel is about 10 mins off I95 and a great value for the few extra minutes of driving. Fresh cookies in the lobby were a hit with the kids at check in and the hot breakfast was a nice surprise. Would stay again.

2  Thank Rwallace1245
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Glad to hear the kids enjoyed the cookies. Hope they had a chance to feed the ducks; if not, maybe next visit.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have stayed at this Fairfield numerous times, always the best front desk customer service, clean and very close to Ft Stewart for business. Restaurant access is a walk through the parking lot, and the best feature is a nice duck pond to the side of the hotel that provides a very calming retreat. I would recommend anyone to stay here if you're in the Hinesville area!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank gsgilbert26

Thanks for your continued use of our property. Yes, I would agree that watching those ducks float around is very calming.

Travel Dafe.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed another 12 nights in this hotel. The bed was a little more comfortable than the last time. My only complaint this trip was the housekeeping. They hardly ever refilled my used coffee and not sure on the sheet policy, but after 12 days I could have used my sheets to be changed. Other than that, everything was on par just as in my other reviews. Due to a phone upgrade I lost my room video, but from the photos you can see I was in the room just above the lobby and you could hear the elevator ding. Thanks for reading.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WHDSM
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thanks for the feedback, Ranger. I brought up your housekeeping concerns at a recent meeting and instituted a policy that should have been in place. Hopefully this will avoid any further inconveniences such as you experienced. The next time you're in Hinesville, please stop by the desk and say 'Hi'; I'd enjoy meeting you in person.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I spent 4 nights at the Fairfield, and it was the best extended stay I have had in years at a hotel. Staff remembered me by name, they were always courteous and looking to help. Food options are great. Applebee's in the same parking lot that honors a 10% discount when you present your room key. Pandora is within a mile of the hotel, and each morning the breakfast in the hotel is included in your rooms rate and well worth the money. I highly suggest staying at this hotel.

1  Thank Mikedut10
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thanks so much for your comments. Our staff loves to mingle with our guests. I hope they had the chance to suggest some of the towns other food options. We have a great German restaurant in town. If you didn't have a chance to try it, jot it on your to-do list for next time.