“Great hotel, close to I95”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stopped here for a night driving FL to NY, hotel is about 10 mins off I95 and a great value for the few extra minutes of driving. Fresh cookies in the lobby were a hit with the kids at check in and the hot breakfast was a nice surprise. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Rwallace1245
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Glad to hear the kids enjoyed the cookies. Hope they had a chance to feed the ducks; if not, maybe next visit.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have stayed at this Fairfield numerous times, always the best front desk customer service, clean and very close to Ft Stewart for business. Restaurant access is a walk through the parking lot, and the best feature is a nice duck pond to the side of the hotel that provides a very calming retreat. I would recommend anyone to stay here if you're in the Hinesville area!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank gsgilbert26

Thanks for your continued use of our property. Yes, I would agree that watching those ducks float around is very calming.

Travel Dafe.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed another 12 nights in this hotel. The bed was a little more comfortable than the last time. My only complaint this trip was the housekeeping. They hardly ever refilled my used coffee and not sure on the sheet policy, but after 12 days I could have used my sheets to be changed. Other than that, everything was on par just as in my other reviews. Due to a phone upgrade I lost my room video, but from the photos you can see I was in the room just above the lobby and you could hear the elevator ding. Thanks for reading.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WHDSM
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thanks for the feedback, Ranger. I brought up your housekeeping concerns at a recent meeting and instituted a policy that should have been in place. Hopefully this will avoid any further inconveniences such as you experienced. The next time you're in Hinesville, please stop by the desk and say 'Hi'; I'd enjoy meeting you in person.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I spent 4 nights at the Fairfield, and it was the best extended stay I have had in years at a hotel. Staff remembered me by name, they were always courteous and looking to help. Food options are great. Applebee's in the same parking lot that honors a 10% discount when you present your room key. Pandora is within a mile of the hotel, and each morning the breakfast in the hotel is included in your rooms rate and well worth the money. I highly suggest staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Mikedut10
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thanks so much for your comments. Our staff loves to mingle with our guests. I hope they had the chance to suggest some of the towns other food options. We have a great German restaurant in town. If you didn't have a chance to try it, jot it on your to-do list for next time.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Awesome stay! Clean, and very nice Staff! Was greeted with a smile each and every time I came into the hotel. Kind, and thoughful Staff. Was not always a fan of Fairfield Inn, but this stay really changed my mind. Nice location to Savannah! Even the General Manager came out and greeted me, and we talked for a while; now that is awesome!

Room Tip: Room 105 is a SPA room, and it is so nice and cozy!... microwave, refrig!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michelle J
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thanks for your kind words and it was a pleasure meeting and talking with you. I'm glad you enjoyed the spa room and hope your were able to use it to its fullest. See you next time.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a quick overnight-er after dropping off our son at Georgia Southern University in Statesboro. This property was well maintained, the staff was SUPER friendly and helpful, and the rooms were modern and clean! I'm very picky when it comes to where we stay when traveling. I'd like my accommodations to be up to the same standards as my home or better. This Fairfield Inn & Suites exceeded my expectations....and that does NOT happen very often. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AngIng11
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for noticing! We work very hard to provide you with a clean, comfortable room and to meet or exceed your expectations. We are always so happy when our guest notice the work we to to provide this for you. Can't wait til you come back.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The appearance upon entry was very nice. Staff greeted us upon leaving and entering each time. One young man at the desk was very help with giving us information about the area. He took time to give us direction to a certain area we was trying to find. We were traveling from Florida.
Our room was very clean. Well maintained. Bed was very comfortable.
They lady that was working the breakfast area was so nice. I noticed she was making sure items was restocked, we had fresh coffee.
It was such a wonderful stay. I would stay again.

Room Tip: I always pick a high floor, less noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank may h
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It is always apprecieted to know we are doing our jobs in a manner that is appreciated. I'm glad our hospitality provided you with an excellant stay.