“Quanity not Quality”

Ranked #24 of 95 Restaurants in Hinesville
Ludowici Georgia
“Quanity not Quality”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

For $4.99 you know what you are getting yourself into. The food is not the best, but, it is all you can eat for a low price and with bottomless pits like my husband and dad, it is a great place to take them on a budget. I go for the dessert pizzas mostly and the BBQ pizza. The employees are very friendly and shout, "Welcome to Cici's!" as soon as you walk in the door. The place is very clean, the bar fully stocked, and there is a salad bar to please those want to eat out yet want to do so healthy. We avoid the lunch rush from noon to 1:30 p.m.Normally we go at 11:30 a.m. or around 2:00. WHEN you eat at any restaurant, the time of day and the time of month effects your dining experience. Being 52 years old, and my dad 71, we avoid going when we know that a lot of young families with children are present running up and down the aisles, squealing, and making lots of noise. That is our preference so we take that in consideration when we dine out. Less people eat out near the end of the month when funds run low so most places are not that crowded. Both my husband and father love to eat here., dad's favorite is the soups they make and my husband, well, he just loves lots of pizza. It is a great place to fill your tummy on a budget. Like my Mama used to say: "You get what you pay for"

• Visited June 2014

Hinesville, Georgia
“Easy Dinner”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Easy on the wallet and favorites to be found with the pizza and the pasta. The desserts are always good. The two different types of salad are nice. I like the one that has the dressing similar to the Olive Garden. You can order certain pizzas if you don't see what you are looking for which I like too. Rarely is there a problem that the pizza area is not filled. That happened only once while we were there.

Visited June 2014
Clermont, Florida
“A bit below average for a Cici's”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

A little bit below average for a Cici's. Most of the pizza's were dried out. Even some of the new ones they were putting out appeared to have been cooked quite some time ago. An easy location to find with good parking.

• Visited October 2013