“Horrible customer service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Hinesville
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Have been a long time customer of this store had minor issues in the past but nothing like today. Ordered my food and didn't check it when I was at the drive thru instead got to work only to find the order completely wrong. Food was not what I ordered and dtink was also wrong. Went back to the store where my correct sandwich was in a bag on the counter which is what they attempted to give me. I had to ask for a fresh one. They then proceeded to Argue with me that my tea was not sweet even though it clearly was and was entered on the receipt as sweet even though that was not my order. When I asked to speak with the manager Shannon still insisted the tea was correct. THE ENTIRE STAFF WAS RUDE. They have lost my business for good.

• Visited September 2013

Galena, Illinois
“Great coffee and great service”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Got coffee here several mornings while visiting family in the area. Always hot, fresh and fast! The service was always friendly and got our day started with a smile.

• Visited August 2013