“Fried. Get it fried”

Add it.
Michael's Deli & Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

Huge portions, fresh food, great service. Walk up and order place. Sit down and they bring the food to you. We both had the shrimp and fish combo. 2 big pieces of fish and 12 tail on shrimp with 2 hush puppies and 2 sides. Only reason for a 4 instead of a 5 was sides (green beans, fried okra, and mac and cheese) were mediocre. Seriously huge portions. Order one and split it, then have some homemade cake. We didn't have room, but it looked amazing.

Reviewed March 3, 2015

When you tired of eating at the same places in town, Michael's is a great option. They have a huge variety of food, from burgers, to sandwiches, from pasta or rice bowls to seafood. My personal favorite is the Ruben. Always perfect whenever I go. This is not a fast food restaurant, so do not expect speedy service. The food is prepared as you order so that it is fresh. It is worth the wait.

Reviewed November 21, 2014

I'd thought they were closed for good. No cars around the place and the windows were dark. Guess I was wrong. Went inside and ordered a Rueban sandwich for about $9.00. It was tasty enough and they did include a generous amount of fries. However, they did not list prices on their board menus. Asked why, they said their new boards hadn't come in. It's been like that for at least a month. Guess a magic marker is too much of an expense. Overall, there is nothing special about this place and the wait for your food is a bit long.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is my third time coming to this deli, and I have always been pleased with their food. I would definitely recommend the corn nuggets as an appetizer. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is great. The deli is always clean and can accommodate parties of various sizes. For the Ranch lovers, this deli has its ranch and ketchup on tap. This is a big plus for me. I have not tried anything else other than subs but Michaels also serves burgers and seafood. I will definitely keep coming back.

1  Thank goarmy1978
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

One of the better places in Hinesville, I thought would be higher on the list. Good portions and lots of choices you don't see at other places.