“Great Deli”

Add it.
Michael's Deli & Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is my third time coming to this deli, and I have always been pleased with their food. I would definitely recommend the corn nuggets as an appetizer. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is great. The deli is always clean and can accommodate parties of various sizes. For the Ranch lovers, this deli has its ranch and ketchup on tap. This is a big plus for me. I have not tried anything else other than subs but Michaels also serves burgers and seafood. I will definitely keep coming back.

1  Thank goarmy1978

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

One of the better places in Hinesville, I thought would be higher on the list. Good portions and lots of choices you don't see at other places.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The place is really cute inside and the food is good! I'd give it more stars if they'd put a little more into the appearance of the food and change the dishes/to-go boxes.

1  Thank Tillerz20
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our favorites at Michael's Deli in Hinesville are the fried mushrooms (with Ranch dresssing) and their side salad (it's huge for a SIDE salad--I don't think it's listed on the menu anymore; you just have to ask for it). We also like their fried battered okra, catfish & shrimp. Two negatives: I once got their potato soup and it was not good; almost tasted burnt/scorched. Maybe just a bad day. Also, their sweet tea is not very sweet (but of course that is a personal preference). This Michael's is very busy for lunch on weekdays. Clean, spacious bathrooms.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Food was very tasty and plentiful. Had to take doggy bag home with us. Great visit w friends and family.

1  Thank Sheila S