“Great r Place”

Rodeo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 99 Restaurants in Hinesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Good waiters GREAT FOOD. Everyday they have a different special... alcohol drinks are not the best but they are good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

What a wonderful place to take the family. The food was amazing and when we are back there will be going again. The staff were friendly and did not wait to long for our food. Awesome awesome !

1  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I really like the taste of the food . The prices are good also. My only complaint is the fact they charge you extra for anything you wNt to add on your food for example sour cream!

A TripAdvisor Member
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Food was not worth the price. I would rather spend my money at taco bell. Not impressed. Everything on my plate tasted the same and I ordered 3 different foods.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Calling this Mexican is a crime, taco Bell is more authentic. The service was poor, slow and unreliable. The most satisfying part of our meal was leaving