“Average ”

Rodeo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 99 Restaurants in Hinesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

The place is hit or miss. Can be great one night and come back and order same thing and it's totally different. Same thing with the service. Food is typical mexican cuisine

Reviewed March 4, 2014

i like the food here and coffee,was here on friday night 2/28/2014,but they don't have fajitas on the menu,so i was disappointed

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

First time we visited Rodeo our food was mediocre. Nothing to brag about so we gave it another chance and went back a second time. I didnt think it would get worse. I literally ordered the same thing as the last time and it didnt even look like the same dish. I thought they had brought me the wrong meal but insisted it was a chili rellano. After not eating too much of my dinner I agreed when my sister insisted me get the fried ice cream. The waitress tells us we made a great choice it was their best selling dessert. Next thing I know they bring out some crappy vanilla ice cream that is sprinkled with corn flakes. Not a crust they made with crushed corn flakes and fried... literally sprinkled from the box corn flakes on top of tbe ice cream. Safe to say we will never be back.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

When ever we had a Mexican food craving we would go to Rodeos. The horchata is delicious and not the disgusting mix kind. The salsa for the chips is good as well. You get that before your food, so you have that to eat while you wait for your food. They tend to have really good deals on their margaritas which are good, but can be strong. Recommend for anyone in town that wants Mexican food.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Above average Mexican food for a reasonable price. Can be crowded on the weekends. Margaritas are awesome which bumps an otherwise 3-star restaurant up to four!! Good for kids too.