“mexican place”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Hinesville, Georgia, United States
“mexican place”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

i like the food here and coffee,was here on friday night 2/28/2014,but they don't have fajitas on the menu,so i was disappointed

• Visited February 2014

Watertown, New York
“Corn flakes???”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

First time we visited Rodeo our food was mediocre. Nothing to brag about so we gave it another chance and went back a second time. I didnt think it would get worse. I literally ordered the same thing as the last time and it didnt even look like the same dish. I thought they had brought me the wrong meal but insisted it was a chili rellano. After not eating too much of my dinner I agreed when my sister insisted me get the fried ice cream. The waitress tells us we made a great choice it was their best selling dessert. Next thing I know they bring out some crappy vanilla ice cream that is sprinkled with corn flakes. Not a crust they made with crushed corn flakes and fried... literally sprinkled from the box corn flakes on top of tbe ice cream. Safe to say we will never be back.

Hinesville, Georgia
“The only good Mexican food in town.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

When ever we had a Mexican food craving we would go to Rodeos. The horchata is delicious and not the disgusting mix kind. The salsa for the chips is good as well. You get that before your food, so you have that to eat while you wait for your food. They tend to have really good deals on their margaritas which are good, but can be strong. Recommend for anyone in town that wants Mexican food.

• Visited March 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Above average Mexican food for a reasonable price. Can be crowded on the weekends. Margaritas are awesome which bumps an otherwise 3-star restaurant up to four!! Good for kids too.

Visited November 2013
“No thank you!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The only good thing about our visit wasthe excellent service. Our waitress was excellent. I ordered the chicken chimichunga, my husband ordered the combo #21 (enchiladas, quesadilla & taco). Mine was edible, but not "good". My husband said the taco was good because of the cheese, but the sauce on the enchilada tasted like canned gravy and the quesadilla was another edible but not good item. Also the atmosphere was not great. It looked like an old buffet building that had been changed into a Mexican joint and they threw a few "authentic" things on the walls. We will not be back.

• Visited October 2013