“Would stay here again when in town.”

Holiday Inn Express Hinesville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Stow, Ohio
“Would stay here again when in town.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were visiting our son recently and stayed at this Holiday Inn Express. Everyone was very friendly, courteous and helpful. The breakfast was well stocked and everything was warm. The rooms are average. Only disappointment was the view. We were in the back and looked out to roof.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Margit V, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hinesville, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure we will get you the nicest view possible in Hinesville during your next visit to Fort Stewart! All the best to you and your soldier! Margit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Hampstead, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My family and I stay here frequentlyand have always found it to be a clean and pleasant place to stay. The last three times we were VERY disappointed. The humidity in the rooms was aweful. On one of our visits they had just cleaned the carpet and it was still soaking wet in our room. Our next two visits the air conditioner was not working very well and the bedding was damp from the humidity. We will not be staying here on any future visits.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feed back, Miss Karen! I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us! Indeed, we are suffering through the worst summer on record as far as heat and daily torrential down pours are concerned! No fun right now in the Low Country with this terrible humidity. Please let our front desk know in the future as our A/Cs allow for a variety of settings to adjust to a number of comfort levels and weather conditions. We would have been also delighted to offer a room move to improve your stay with us.
I hope this helps with your future travels! Thanks again for your review! Margit
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have stayed here a few times as well as my friends stay here when they get to town. The front desk staff is great and I think it really is the best hotel in town behind the Country Inn and Suites and thats only because they have great rooms and amazing breakfast. The breakfast here isn't the best and they really don't keep it stocked. The Steam Room/Sauna thing is great though.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank JD M
Margit V, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hinesville, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again next time! The comment about the fountain made us smile! Thank you for the breakfast feed back.
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stay at the hotel frequently and over the past couple of visit I have noticed the hotel Ànd ser¿Íce has truly went downhill. There used to be an excellent breakfast always fully stocked but over the last couple of months I would rather eat at the Waffle house! Not only that the front desk service is sub-par at best! The German lady with the short blond hair has one of the worst attitudes I have seen in customer servÍce in a long time! I was getting coffee an overheard her saying some horrible things about several of her co-workers! There used to be bright an cheerful front desk people with big smiles even in the early am hours! I haven't seen any of them lately! This hotel even has roaches now, which I took several pictures of the emailed them to management. They trÍed to smooth the roach issue Óver, but I asked several other guests (who said they were staying at the Fairfield next time) an theÝ even said she the German lady was rude an they didn't hÀve roaches buÞ their ÀC didn't work properly. What happened to this hotel an the good customer service we used to receive around the clock! I even think the night shift sleeps during the am hours cause it's hard to get a hold of anyone. I think it was torie or someone!

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank ham911
Our entire team is crestfallen to see a review of this nature! We thrive every day to deliver the friendliest service possible and go the extra mile for each and every guest as our overwhelming repeat business confirms. We are proud to have consistently the highest ratings in cleanliness by our franchise as well as health department standards. Our guests' satisfaction is close to our hearts and we would have been very appreciative of the opportunity to address these preceived issues. Unfortunately, to the best of our knowledge, this was not the case. We would like to very much invite this guest to contact us directly so we may be able to help!
Orlando, FL
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very new, nicely appointed rooms. Very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast is pretty standard for HI Express... nothing super fancy, but a good hot meal with several choices. I would definitely recommend this to a fellow traveler!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Margit V, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hinesville, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for your stay with us as well as taking the time to write this nice review !! Please come again and we will make sure we'll find you a great free up grade! Safe and fun travels always, Margit
Broadway, North Carolina
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This hotel goes out of the way to be friendly and helpful so I always arrange for my collegues to stay here when in Hinesville. Always clean and tidy with hot breakfast and indoor pool.

Room Tip: The corner rooms with windows on two walls give an excellent wide open feel to the place. I recomme...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hinesville, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you so much for an amazing, shining review! We take all of our guests' happiness very seriously and we hope to continue to impress and please all those that walk through our doors. We do our best to accommodate all special requests such as a corner room. Thank you again!

Margit Velasco
Savannah
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My family and I visited our son who is stationed in Fort Stewart. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for an extended weekend. I usually don't go out of my way to write a review but we were so pleasantly surprised that I just had to share our experience with others! The rooms were spacious and very clean and the service was outstanding. The staff in the reception area is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I especially enjoyed our interactions with a blonde German lady who works there. She is very professional and courteous. She suggested places to visit, as well as restaurants and shops. The next time we come to Hinesville to visit our son, there is no question which hotel we will chose.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family