“LOVE to stay here!!!”

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Woodbury, Minnesota
“LOVE to stay here!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My boyfriend is located at the base very close to this hotel! They are always so nice! Rates are great and the rooms are always clean and they smell good! I will stay here every time I go to see him for sure!

Room Tip: Go for the 2nd floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kathrina S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Arielle,

Thank you for staying with us, during your travels. We are glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms on the 2nd floor. We are always glad to have our military friends and family stay with us. It's great that you will come back often, so you will see the transition of the property's renovations. Please stop by and give me your opinion.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Byesville, Ohio, United States
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The staff was extremely nice, the building was very clean, our room was very nice, it was very clean. The bed was comfortable, and I really loved using their fitness room and sauna. Not to mention how delicious their hot breakfast items were.

Only thing was, we had used priceline, and had paid for a smoking room. This hotel is completely a non smoking hotel. My husband just went outside to smoke, and was glad that I booked this hotel instead of a cheaper one. There was a cheap motel down the street which you could see from the window, and about 2 am it was surrounded by police cars. We didn't have that problem at this hotel.

Room Tip: If looking for smoking rooms, if you reserve a smoking room from a 3rd party site, call and make su...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Peggy,

Thank you for staying with us, during your travels. We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast during your visit.. I will give the staff your compliments. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip; We are in the process of renovating the property and I can't wait for you to come back and give me your thoughts.
Albany, Georgia
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We book a trip in Hinesville , Georgia for Thanksgiving but that Wednesday my husband became extremely ill and had to be admitted to the hospital where he remained for six days. As soon as I realized that we wasn't going to make the trip I immediately notified the hotel. The young lady was very professional and nice. I explained what happened and she told me that since it was after a certain time I would probably be charged a night. I explained my circumstances and she was very caring but stated she had to call her manager and she would call me back. She did call me back apologize and stated I would still be charged a night. I explained to her it couldn't be help she told me it was out of her hands.the next day I received an email from Kathy stating that she was very concerned and would refund me because of the nature of the cancellation . It's a month later and my card hasn't been refunded . I understand policy but certain circumstances is in God's hand and out of our control this was one of those circumstances . Do you realized the money they make on situations like that this mean they are making double on rooms. Please be aware and read all print I know there are circumstances only God can control .

Room Tip: Look for smelly molded carpet and freshness
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Marion T
Kathrina S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear Marion,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm sorry that there was an issue with the previous reservation and the cancellation policy. We have corrected the issue with the front desk staff. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to our area.

DUBLIN
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel quite often and I must say that the staff is top notch! VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! Katrina is wonderful! Everyone I have met have been pleasant. Good customer service is very important to me and they make me feel welcome and are willing to accommodate my needs. The rooms are clean and the bed sleeps great. Yes, it is an older hotel but it does seem that they are trying to renovate and fix it up. One reviewer noted about the cookies and they serve a cranberry cookie that is delicious! :) Keep up the good work and thanks for making me feel welcome! They also give you a little goodie bag with snacks and water when you check in! Love it!

Room Tip: Parking on the pool side is less congested...more parking on this side
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Gloria,

Thank you so much for your great review and your kind words I will pass them along to the staff.. It's always a pleasure having you stay with us, and we love talking to you during your visits. We look forward to your next stay with us!.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 26, 2013

While visiting my son at the military base we stayed at the Country Inn and Suites. The staff was wonderful! Especially that GENERAL MANAGER. Katrina was off the chain. The breakfast great. The rooms were clean. We enjoyed cookies and cider every night. My daughter loved the popcorn.

Room Tip: Location is at the gate of the Ft Stewart Army base.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us, during your travels. We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast during your visit.. I will give the staff your compliments. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip; we will have the cookies and popcorn waiting for you and your daughter.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were there working in the area, and the company booked us at the Country Inn, I was a little hesitant; we've never stayed there before but I can say I am glad we did. I travel with a few guys , being the only woman make it interesting to say the least but the Ladies at the front desk are awesome. Can you say fresh baked chocolate pecan cookies yum, and the ladies make you laugh and feel like you are right a home. kudos to the manager Katrina and her team. It's an older property but I was quite surprise to see how hard the maintenance guys worked to make the hotel keep up with the newer hotels, I will be back , love this place!

Room Tip: ask for a Jacuzzi room to relax after work
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kathrina S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
We appreciate your wonderful remarks about our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you when your back in the area. I will make sure we have the Chocolate Chip Pecan cookies you like.
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Staying in town visiting family. Loved the friendly staff and how they went above and beyond. Rooms clean and breakfast was GREAT! Manager Katina was on top of every situation and is a great employee. We loved the hotel and staff. We will return when visiting family.

Room Tip: Hotel is starting renovations!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bettyjoyce
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us! Thank you for your wonderful remarks about our staff. Our number one goal is to provide great customer satisfaction, we want every guest to feel like their at home. I will let the staff know how much you appreciated their hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Thank you for staying with us during your business trip, we enjoyed serving you.