“army”

Fort Stewart Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: Home to the U.S. Armys 3rd Infantry Division (Mechanized) and the summer training grounds for the National Guard.
Jamison, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“army”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

easy to get around Fort Stewart nice clean base with alot of scenery. I like going to the PXX and various shops also liked the tour of the base and the many lakes available for fishing

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Pam F

Winder, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Stay”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great place to stay, very clean and friendly staff. First time staying at a hotel that didn't need minor repairs.

Visited January 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

While visiting some family at Fort Stewart we stayed on base only because the rooms have kitchens in them. I enjoy cooking for my family, there were no ovens, but we still made the best of it. The room was very clean and organizedm the television and dvd player was easy to operate. The staff was very friendly and helpful, even when we needed something at 2300. We will definintely stay here again!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Zarkia J
San Francisco, California
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Closed Until Further Notice”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We drove quite a distance to discover this museum is closed ...... call before you go (912.767.7885). Bring ID to get onto the base, including car insurance papers.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Joseph Y
guthrie
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Police targeting out of State Vehicles”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

First off I have to say I was in the wrong but what followed is a far worst problem.
As a Government contractor my family and I use temporary housing quite often. I am part of a larger group of people that do the same and usually use the the same lodging. We work 5 10hr days and there are 40 workers plus our families.
New to the Area and at 430am on Monday our crew of work trucks left the housing area. At the T intersection that dead ends on one side with a stop sign in the subdivision a Hinesville Patrol car sat, in the dark hidden by a large amount of bushes and trees without any lights on. 4 people received tickets for failure to come to a complete stop day 1. As I said new to area and unfamiliar with how to get the work site we tried to stay together to get there. The Officer was professional but didn't want to hear any excuse, just its a $90 fine and you can pay it online. After a week or so I started to hear more of the crew getting tickets similar so I asked to be informed by my workers where and when a car is posted, He was only there 45min. during our time to depart and return. Myself and fellow workers have noticed that Ga plated vehicles where not stopped nearly as often for the same violations and patrols increased in our area with more stops and tickets. Since then we have moved to a neighboring town with no incidences. So as they say They will see your OUT OF STATE Plates before you see them

Visited August 2013