“BAD” 1 of 5 bubbles

Zum Rosenhof
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Hinesville
Cuisines: German
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“BAD”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The most important thing in the restaurant business is consistency. First time we went it was pretty good. Staff was friendly and food was good. The second time was bad and it will be the last. Our server (female with red hair) was unattentive and unfriendly. Ruined our entire experience. Food quality also dropped down a notch. Appetizer of mozzarella sticks and chicken tenders was small and not worth the price. We won't be back

2 Thank Larryor

Columbus, Georgia
“great german food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

My wife and I went to Zum Rosenhof for her birthday. We passed the restaurant on two previous days, and it was filled with guests. I called the restaurant to ask a good time to arrive. I was able to make a reservation, and I am glad I did. The restaurant filled while we were there. The food is delicious, prepared perfectly. The restaurant is at the top of our list, when we return to the area. Go, enjoy. You will not be disappointed. A real taste of Germany. I know, my mother is German.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Richard L
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Köstliche Speisen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

This place is amazing, rustic inside and very German. Close your eyes and choose anything on the menu and its guaranteed to be delicious. The beer served there is also good enough to rival the food cooked. If you are in or close to Hinesville GA for dinner this is your first and last stop..

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Chad R
Fort Myers, FL
“Unique!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Why go to one of the chains, when you can go here. A very unique place with a good variety of German food. A very active bar with a very friendly bartender. Lots of German beers. You can sit family style, if you wish, and get the real flavor of the restaurant and the town. Prices are reasonable. Love the hostesses dressed in authentic German garb. A nice place to relax with a good meal and friendly customers. Oh, if you want the strudel for dessert, order when you order meal, or it might be gone!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank homemadetripplanner
San Antonio, Texas
“Take 2 or 3... Can't Remember I Love this Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Best German Food Period. If you enjoy, travel or lived in Germany than this is the place to go and enjoy the food atmosphere and beer! I truly reminds me of being there... like there sign says..."Its a destination". A must visit if in the area. Thanks for reading.

• Visited September 2013