“Germany express”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Marrakech
“Germany express”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We spent a great time in this restaurant. We enjoyed the food, the joyful ambiance (german songs) and the service. It's a bit of Europe during our american trip!

• Visited June 2013

atlanta,ga
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

While on a recent business trip to Fort Stewart I had the chance to dine at this wonderful facility.
The food, service, and atmosphere are all first rate. If this is not the best place to eat in Hinesville ...I want to know where else to go.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank bienthere
San Antonio, Texas
“Back for a Second Helping! Sehr Gut!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

When I found out I had to come back to Hinesville I was not so upset because I knew I would be eating at this restaurant again. This time I didn't take any photos like the first time. Other than a new Frau serving. The quality, quantity and authentic taste has not faltered one bit. the owner of this restaurant has a great recipe (literally) and the atmosphere is as good as being in Deutschland. I ate the Wiener Schniztel, some pommes with jaguer, spatzle salat and a dunkel dark weissen. All that for only $25 (My german may be rusty). If your in this town, and you want a good heavy german meal... DONT MISS THIS PLACE! Check out my other review for photos.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank WHDSM-Owner
Mesa, AZ
“Lots of flavor”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Had the lunch special and enjoyed it so much we went back for supper next day. Cute place near the courthouse with terrific German home cooking.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Mesa-AZ
Naples, Italy
“Little Germany”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I was stationed in Germany for a few years and got to love their food, now I'm back home and glad that I find the same quality.

Visited February 2013