“Amazing German Food!!!”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I drove here from Pooler and are so happy that we did. We wanted to go here since we first heard about it a few years ago. We loved the atmosphere. It felt like a little restaurant in Germany. The place was packed and everyone had a great time. We sat at the bar and I ordered the Oktoberfest draft. We had the Trip through Germany for 2. The brats were the best we have ever had. The schnitzel was cooked perfectly. We are planning a return trip very soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I doubt you will find a better atmosphere in most restaurants, let alone in a small town like Hinesville. The food was excellent, everyone in our group liked what they ordered.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great, fun German atmosphere. The food is good, but the desserts are absolutely fabulous!! Zum Rosenhof is very kid-friendly. They have a special kids menu, with a free, fun ice cream dessert. This is a great family place and one of the few good restaurants in all of Hinesville.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have been in Hinesville now for almost 3 years and I just finally ate at this restaurant. I went to the farmers market on the same street it was located and it was so hot I stopped in for a nice cold beer. Well little did I know it smelt so good, I ordered Schnitzel and hot potato salad and it was amazing!!!! And the beer was great too!!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

... and great atmosphere! Very friendly staff, with good food and drink. Made me miss being in Germany!!

Been to Zum Rosenhof? Share your experiences!