La Quinta Inn & Suites Hinesville - Fort Stewart
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel is the best hotel in Hinesville! I use to stay at the Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn express but now that I have stayed at LQ in Hinesville I can absolutly say this is the BEST hotel in the area. In-door pool/spa, great breakfast, bar and happy hour. great hotel design and the rooms are great! very big and comfortable and great area outside to let my dog get some exercise.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Princeton, Illinois
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Breakfast was delicious! It included hot and cold items with a very nice variety. We spent a lot of time in the pool and hot tub, both of which were very nice. Room included mini-fridge and microwave and a large TV.

I had been concerned that the room would not be big enough as we had 4 adults plus 2 children who would have to use sleeping bags on the floor. Not only was there plenty of room, but we also fit in a hotel-supplied crib when my daughter-in-law unexpectedly went into labor and delivered my granddaughter. The staff bent over backwards to supply our needs, including helping us find a hospital when my daughter-in-law went into labor, suggesting a crib for our room, providing lots of extra towels and bathroom supplies, and even making us a plate in the kitchen when we arrived shortly after breakfast time was over. I absolutely love this hotel and it is the only place in town we will stay from now on whenever we visit my son who is stationed at Ft. Stewart!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Topeka, Kansas, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed here on a visit to see my son stationed at Ft Stewart. It was very comfortable, very quiet, and very clean. Breakfast was very good. I stayed for 3 nights and was very satisfied with the stay and price. The staff were wonderful and very friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandi P
La Grange, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The service was terrific! This hotel met all my needs and then some! Great people, great room. I stayed 6 days and the option for a later checkout was great! I was there to assist my son with his last minute Military deployment and the employees were very supportive and flexible. Will be staying there again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo