La Quinta Inn & Suites Hinesville - Fort Stewart
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Woodstock, Georgia, USA
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had to go to Hinesville for a family funeral and could not have found a better place to stay. Room was clean, neat , and very homey. The staff was very friendly, from the front desk to the housekeepers . I would recomend this hotel, and will stay again if ever in Hinesville again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went to Hinesville labor day weekend of 2012 and stayed at he quinta for a wedding. I used to love this hotel until now. I woke up with bed bug bites all over my body and so did my 5 year old daughter. I told a manager and they did not say anything at all. I am very disapointed with the way management handle this serious matter especially since it also had to do with my small child. That night i had to go to the hospital where they did conferm that what I had were bed bug bites. So i will be calling the health department so that this does not happen again.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Rebecca L
gm6446, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hinesville - Fort Stewart, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Ms. Rebecca,

I just learned about your experrience with our facilities today trough your positng on trip advisor. First and foremost allow me to apologize for this terrible inconvenience. Our customers concerns are our number one priority and here at LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Hinesville GA we take them to heart.

We have began an investigation based on your comments, it's very important for us to be able to identify you and the room number you stayed in so that we can take the appropiate safety and treatment management response. I have looked trough our database of guests and have not been able to find and/or identify your stay on records. Please help us identify you and the room number you stayed. It is extremely important that we know exactly what occurred and to whom you reported this issue while you were our guest. Please call us at 912-369-3000 x 406.

Bedbugs are a major concern and unfortunately dwellings can become infested with bed bugs in a variety of ways, such as:
Bugs and eggs inadvertently brought in from other infested dwellings by visiting pets; or a visiting person's clothing or luggage;
Infested items (such as furniture, clothing or backpacks) brought in;
Nearby dwellings or infested items, if easy routes are available for travel (through duct work or false ceilings);
Wild animals (such as bats or birds) that may also harbor bed bugs or related species such as the bat bug;
People or pets visiting an infested areas (apartment, subway, movie theater, or hotel) and carrying the bugs to another area on their clothing, luggage, or bodies.

It is a very difficult task to know when and how they come in, but it is not difficult to respond and treat an area or a room once it has been positively identified. I am a mother and also a human and I totally understand your concerns. Please, I kinldy beg for your asssitance in identifying the room you stayed and who you are so we can accuratetly validate your concerns, protect our staff, our current and future guests, and take the correct course of action in this matter.

Lisette Vila

Granitevile
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This hotel was absolutely amazing. The staff were friendly and the rooms were very very nice. I would Highly recommend this hotel. The breakfast was great too! It is located in a great area, my brother was deploying from Fort Stewart and it was literally right down the room.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A La Quinta traveler
Helenwood, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband had to check on a project for a week in Hinesville and I came with because it was our wedding anniversary. I booked LaQuinta online and opted for their whirlpool suite. It was only available for the first 3 nights so I knew if we stayed longer we would have to change rooms. When we got there my husband ran and checked in. They accidentally gave us a regular room but upon entering we were in awe! The rooms are gorgeous and big!! Very modern and hip. When I saw the regular tub I figured out they put us in the wrong room. They apologized and quickly got us to the whirlpool suite. WOW.... It was gorgeous! The tub is huge!! The room is like a mini apartment. Everything was not just clean, it was spotless! The bed was great! Felt like memory foam! The reg bath had a double shower. You have a small counter with sink, microwave, mini fridge. The whole room was great! The staff is expectional!! We had a small billing problem that they corrected immediately!!! Immediately with no problems. The area is military and do there is some good restraints around. Applebee's is almost next door.

Savannah is about 30 min. Lots to do there. Tybee Island is a lil further. There is a GREAT restraint in Midway, about 15 min called captain Joes!! We ate there 2 times!!

LaQuinta was great! I would welcome staying here again. You would be foolish to not pick this place!! ***** I give it 5 stars!!!! It was a great anniversary!!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank DeeGist
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have been here for 3 days. I was impressed when I drove up to the property. Nice & well maintained landscaping. Attradtive entrance. The frontdesk staff was friendly and they had fresh baked cookies awaiting my arrival. Fast check in.

The rooms are large and have a large bathroom. Very comfortable bed. A work area in the room with free WiFi in the room. The WiFi worked very well and is quite fast. There is a small refrigerator and microwave in the room. The decor is very attractive. This place is very clean and well maintained. I thought the building might be new and was surprised to find out it was 2 years old.

The free breakfast is better than the average La Quinta (which is usually OK but nothing special). In addition to the usual cereal & pastries, you could make your own waffle and there was additional hot items. One day there were chess omelets, hash browns, and sausage patties. Several juices to choose from and good coffee.

There is an indoor pool and hot tub. The pool is not large but fun for kids. Again well maintained.

There is a bar that is open from 5 pm to 11 pm.

There is a nice fitness center with up to date equipment.

I will stay here again and have no reservation about recommending this to anyone.

They also have a small store next to the check in desk. It is good for some snacks, ice cream novelties, cold drinks, and sundries.

Room Tip: Hotel is 100% smoke free. I'm staying on the 3rd floor and it has been very quite.
1  Thank GaryGGofIndy
Sauk Village, Illinois, USA
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I had the opportunity to stay at La Quinta for a family vacation. I was very pleased wih this location. It was very clean. Very nice property. The lobby is beautiful. I was vey pleased with thr cleaniless of the rooms and effiency of the housekeeping staff.
The breakfast was great with many different choices and longer hours than other locations. They were very good at refilling the food as they ran out. Even though I didn't include it in the score I do have a small complaint. If thr table(s) get dirty from families
Eating the free breakfast they aren't being cleaned
In between guests. But other than that one teeny tiny complaint everything else was great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family