“Highly recommend.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hiawassee
Hidden Valley B & B
Ranked #2 of 5 Hiawassee B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 13, 2011

This was our second stay at this B&B. This place is wonderful. Marti is a great host and excellent cook. You will feel very pampered and still have your privacy. The location is in a beautiful setting that is very peaceful. The rooms are very clean and the beds are turned down each night with a chocolate treat. They have a spa with a jacuzzi and sauna, but we did not use. Great location in Hiawassee.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff B

Reviewed November 15, 2010

Every year for July 4th my mom has a big family reunion as since there are far more people than she can accommodate, we stay just around the corner from her at the Hidden Valley B&B.

We haved stayed with Gene, Mardi and their cute dogs for two years running. The accommodations are very thoughtful - small touches let you know they have thought of everything! Breakfasts are amazing and huge.

The location could not be better and the view from the breakfast porch is wonderful. We look forward to staying with them each July 4th holiday. Mardi is a great masseuse and I always book her magic hands for a 60 minute massage when we stay there.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DHK017
Reviewed June 6, 2009

Many B&B's barely have anything to do with you. Not Miss Mardi and Mr. Gene. As accomodating as any proprietors out there, any where. Had some minor car problems and Gene seemed only too happy to help by letting me help myself to water and anti-freeze. My room was clean and charming. My only regret : Wish I would have had one of Mardi's muffins along with the other breakfast offerings. Would have completely filled me up. My error. Bacon was too crisp for my liking but all in all the pluses FAR out-weigh a couple of small criticisms from me. They do a fine job of helping with restaurants and great directions. Your stay promises to be a no-unpleasant-surprises-type of stay at Hidden Valley B&B. ADDENDUM: Amicalola Falls is a bit of a drive but is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! See them if you get a chance. Trail to top of falls is easy/moderate and not particularly long. Thanks to Gene and Mardi for making this old redneck feel better than right at home and inviting me to watch tv with you and the other guests. Their resident dogs are quiet as mice and thrice as nice. Really nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2007

Our stay was during Thanksgiving 2007. We had the Thanksgiving special that was offered by Hidden Valley. The hosts, Mardi and Gene were wonderful. I had my 12 yr old son with us, and they were very good to him. It only cost $15 a day extra for him to stay. They had Thanksgiving Dinner for all the guests, which is one of the reasons we chose to go there. We were visiting my cousin in Georgia, and he was able to come to dinner, also. He felt very much at home, we all had plenty to eat.
When we go back to visit, I will definitely stay there again.
I would rate this b and b:excellent.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hiawassee
Lake Chatuge Lodge
#4 of 6 in Murphy
Henson Cove Place B&B
Henson Cove Place B&B
#1 of 5 in Hiawassee

Been to Hidden Valley B & B? Share your experiences!