“Stay Thirsty My Friend”

El Cancun Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Hiawassee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Food and service excellent. A 32 oz. frozen mug of Dos Equis served on the outside deck overlooking Lake Chatuge works for me.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Just the wife and I. Service was immediate. We ordered our meal and a pitcher of beer. Food arrived as I poured our second beer. Both of us were very happy with our order. This was only our second time here, but we will be back again. Server was excellent and did a great job.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had the fajitas and they were mighty tasty, but the room was really loud.
Wait staff was friendly and service was good.
Would have given it 4 starts, but it was way too loud inside, really annoying.
We wanted to sit outside, but the bar next door was as loud as the noise inside.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Good food, great value, great service & great views. What more can you want? Eat here quite often when in the area & it is always wonderful ,

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have to say this is my absolute favorite restaurant in the area. My personal favorites are the Enchilada Salad, and the grilled chicken nachos. While the food here is good (the salsa is amazing), the service is not that greatest, actually it's pretty poor most of the time, but in the end I get the things that I need and love the food so I always refer people to El Cancun when they're looking for good food.