Stayed at the Ridges for four nights in late June 2013. Asked to switch rooms because of terrible, saggy mattress and springs. We were switched, and the bed was no better. Both mattresses were the same make and produced in 2005. Walls in the second room were very thin. Group next door partied until midnight...very loud. Fitness center is not adequate. The resort was very pretty and the staff was very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the peaceful shores of Lake Chatuge in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia, you'll find the scenic escape of The Ridges Resort & Marina. Just two hours from Atlanta, our lakeside oasis is filled with recreational activities from boating to championship golf. Whether you're looking to recharge, spend some family time, or find the perfect corporate retreat, choose The Ridges Resort & Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ridges Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridges Resort And Marina
- Ridges Resort & Marina Hotel Hiawassee
- Ridges Hotel Hiawassee
- Fieldstone Resort Hiawassee