We were treated very well at the Ridges Resort. The accomodations were spectacular. We were lucky enough to see their over the top Christmas decorations. Its obvious that no expenses were spared in them- they were breathtaking!
Shelly at the front desk was very helpful in going the extra distance to accomodate. She is constantly working at her job and the resort is very lucky to have her.
The rooms were great. So nicely appointed and very cozy, comfy, and quiet!
The breakfast in the morning was very nice. Cant think of a better setting to relax. The only down side was the coffee -not so good.
I would highly recommend this place. Very glad we went!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the peaceful shores of Lake Chatuge in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia, you'll find the scenic escape of The Ridges Resort & Marina. Just two hours from Atlanta, our lakeside oasis is filled with recreational activities from boating to championship golf. Whether you're looking to recharge, spend some family time, or find the perfect corporate retreat, choose The Ridges Resort & Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your Ridges Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridges Resort And Marina
- Ridges Resort & Marina Hotel Hiawassee
- Ridges Hotel Hiawassee
- Fieldstone Resort Hiawassee