A wonderful place to relax and just "be" still and reconnect with each other. The rooms are very nicely appointe. The lobby is outstanding for a fireside chat, playing a card game all while sipping Ms. Vickie's Hot Cider and delicious cookies. Ms. Vickie was very gracious and helpful as was the other staff we had contact with. The breakfast was fine with a varied assortment offered. You may want to ask for additional fitted sheet if the feathers bother you, reminded me of grandma's. Our visit was wonderful we took in a movie right down the street. I recommend Cafe Portofino and Mary's Southern Grill if gourmet food is not your style. Loved the grounds and will be back in the summer. The exercise room could use a weight set of some kind. As a veteran I thank you for recognizing that it really means more than a few dollars off the rate, not saying that's bad....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the peaceful shores of Lake Chatuge in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia, you'll find the scenic escape of The Ridges Resort & Marina. Just two hours from Atlanta, our lakeside oasis is filled with recreational activities from boating to championship golf. Whether you're looking to recharge, spend some family time, or find the perfect corporate retreat, choose The Ridges Resort & Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ridges Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridges Resort And Marina
- Ridges Resort & Marina Hotel Hiawassee
- Ridges Hotel Hiawassee
- Fieldstone Resort Hiawassee