“Different and delicious!”
Review of Michaelee's Chocolate Caffe - CLOSED

Michaelee's Chocolate Caffe
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: January 17th will be our last day open in Hiawassee. We are moving our restaurant to the lovely square in Blairsville. This is a very exciting time for us. We are doubling our square footage so we can offer our guests more variety and comfort. Hiawassee will always be our home but we are looking forward to our new adventure in Blairsville.Italian Life Caffe is a full service boutique restaurant with a creative menu and generous portions. We specialize in house blended loose leaf tea, illy espresso coffee drinks, and our wonderful desserts. Our Executive Chef is Michael Collins, Sous Chef Lenny Collins and General Manager Lisa Collins.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We ate here for lunch and each person ordered a different item. No complaints from anyone! The crab cakes panini was wonderful, the mediterranean panini got rave reviews, the Imperial (blackened chicken) panini was awesome and the chocolate panini was different is a delicious way!! Only one in our party got dessert (and I forgot what she ordered) but it was all chocolate and she LOVED it!!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

My wife had the chicken chocolate wrap and I had the shrimp chocolate wrap. We both had the potato salad. It was a take out order. Everything was marvelous as usual. We love Michaelee's. Mike is a genius chef. One of our all time favorites.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

It was awesome! Whitley was a sweet heart and the Panini's are amazing! Great experience will be back soon!

1  Thank Greg O
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The grilled chicken chocolate wrap was delicious. My husband had the reuben sandwich and he said it was fabulous. We also had the pasta salad and it was very good. I was disappointed because the two dishes I really wanted to try both had Italian sausage in it, but they had run out of the sausage. We were too full to try dessert, but everything looked very good.

1  Thank 757sherryb
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Perhaps if the color of my skin was a different color, I would have enjoyed my lunch. The staff stared at me. The service was mediocre. The food was ok. Even my fiance complained. I will never go back.

3  Thank Nachelle T