“Clean, quick and friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Huddle House - CLOSED

Huddle House
Cuisines: Diner, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Clean, quick and friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

My lovely client from Florida that has a home for sale in Hayesville met me there for breakfast (the meal I normally skip, bad me). I tried to talk her into another place, because I'm not much on "franchise restaurants" when we have so many local places here, but to my surprise the place was clean, the service was good and polite, it wasn't noisy like I had expected and the french toast with strawberries and whipped cream was perfect! The orange juice was good, too!

Visited December 2011

Georgia
“EWWWWWW”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

We ate here July 28. 2011 for dinner. I am from the area but have never stopped in here. Wish I had not!!!! The service was bad (I had to ask for my salad and when a refill was needed wave our glasses in the air - I would have complained but the girl was kinda special I think, so I felt sorry for her.
The food was the worst. My daughter and husbands buns was burnt, and small nothing like the pic on the menu! I had a chicken fillet dinner, again nothing like the pic on the menu, Had we not been starved and already waited 30 minutes I would have left. The Assistant manager was behind the counter with street clothes on, again I said nothing paid my bill and left.
I would not recommend this Huddle House to any one