“Lovely, Clean Mountain Cabin with Great Views”
other travelers have booked this property
Rocking Chair Porch The View from the porch
The View from the porch
Kitchen - Dining
Upstairs Bedroom
Great Room from upstairs
Downstairs bedroom/sliding doors to porch
Downstairs bedroom/Large whirlpool tub
We give directions to area waterfalls/hikinging trails/fishing/horsebacks riding
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Brenda O
Easley, SC
“Lovely, Clean Mountain Cabin with Great Views”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I needed some place close to Hiawassee, GA for a couple of days to visit with a relative in the nursing home. Other family members were going to join us over the weekend. After checking the internet and comparing prices with the hotels in Hiawassee, we booked with Laurel Mountain Cabins located just a few miles outside of Hiawassee. A two bedroom, two full bath cabin with complete kitchen and living room with a fireplace and wifi cost much less than two rooms at a hotel. We were SO GLAD we chose this property. We stayed in the cabin named Lilly. It had high ceilings, beautiful views of the mountains on a full length porch accessible via the living room or master bedroom, comfortable beds with nice sheets (king downstairs, queen upstairs and hide a bed sofa), thick towels and an ice maker in the fridge just to name a few of the amenities. Between visits to the nursing home we would sit in the rocking chairs on the porch and enjoy the hummingbirds and amazing views of the mountains. The only draw back is the cell phone reception - spotty due to the mountains. There is a telephone in the cabin for local calls. The owners were very helpful in our situation. They knew we had a sick relative and offered to help us handle any necessary communication. Once we drove a little way towards town cell phone reception was fine. The owners take pride in the cleanliness of the cabins and this means a lot to me when selecting a place to stay. If you are looking for a clean and peaceful place in the mountains to vacation, this is definitely the place to go.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness, the porch, view of the mountains, the hummingbirds, the fresh flowers on the kitchen table.
Liked least: Liked everything and looking forward to going back when it gets colder and we can use the fireplace.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
FL

Reviewed February 6, 2012 for a stay in October 2011

New Zealand
Reviewed February 6, 2012 for a stay in June 2009

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$138
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing