Chancey Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast
Lake Chatuge Lodge(Hiawassee)(Great Value!)
$113
HIExpress.com
Ridges Resort & Marina(Young Harris)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$170
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I have been to a number of B&B's all throughout the south and this B&B is the best yet. I am a Makeup Artist and had a client book me for makeup in the mountains. It was an all day event and I live in Atlanta so I thought I would stay the night and make it a mini-vaca for my husband and myself. From the time we arrived I was relaxed! Our room had a beautiful fireplace with the most amazing views of the mountains. The hot-tub in the room was my favorite spot and I took 2 different soaks because I loved it so very much! The room was immaculate and clean with modern and contemporary decor and appliances. I typically have issues with B&B's feeling like I am staying at my long lost grandparents house with antique furniture and nothing to do but stare at eachother. That isn't my idea of relaxing. I was able to light the fire, turn the tv, make a bubble bath with jets blazing and watch TV in the bath for a couple of hours. IT WAS AMAZING! If you are interested in going to the N GA Mountains PLEASE stay here!! You will not regret it :) We are going back as soon as another free weekend opens up!

Room Tip: Not sure what the name of my room was but it was the only room with the fireplace and jacuzzi tub. It was AMAZING!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Veronica S
Reviewed March 12, 2011

What a wonderful find! The views of the North Georgia mountains are beautiful. The rooms are appointed with everything you coud think of -including a corkscrew for the wine you'll be sure to bring from the nearby Crane Creek Winery (an amazing place with great wines and friendly, knowledgable people). We had a most restful night and a tummy-stuffing, taste bud relishing breakfast! The John C Campbell Folk Schook is nearby, as is Brasstown Bald.

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank karstensmom
Reviewed October 23, 2010

On our annual trek through the Southern Appalachians for leaf season, this year we only had one night to spend. Luckily, the friendly owners of Chancey Hill Inn were able to accomodate us. Arriving into the evening, we were greeted by our hosts, John and Dale, and shown to our room with a complimentary glass of wine. Our room was lovely, with a well appointed bathroom with a shower, an in-room soaking tub, and a flat screen TV on which to check the football scores... just right after a day of driving. We had a great night's sleep and woke to the view of the mist rising over Lake Chatuge between the hills. Really pretty. The view was visible from the extensive outdorr decking and from the dining room, where we enjoyed a delicious quiche and homemade apple crumble with our fellow guests. Thanks, John and Dale, we will be back!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple