“Chinese, Japanese and Thai food”
Review of Asiano

Asiano
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Hiawassee
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Standard Asian food, served on a hot plate which was different. We ate triple delight, good and tasty. There was a separate room with 3 hibachi grills.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have a vacation home here in Hiawassee, and my sister and I love Asian food so we thought we'd try this restaurant. HUGE MISTAKE! The setup and staff are extremely unprofessional and our waitress was very rude! It took forever for us to order and receive our food and as soon as we received our food, our very rude waitress asked if we wanted a to go box and we hadn't even taken a bite yet! Like I said very unprofessional, nasty environment, and rude people! I will never be eating there again!!

2  Thank Hcaroline
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Food is pretty good but not worth the price. Service leaves a lot to be desired and the atmosphere is very unprofessional.

2  Thank finale4u
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Its hard to find a good Chinese restaurant that. This place has quality food, good prices, friendly staff.... And best of all, its not fast food style like everywhere else!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The chinese food was better than the hibachi in my opinion. I thought the hibachi chicken was bland. The rice wasn't freshly prepared and you could tell. Overall the food was ok and the atmosphere was a little better than expected.

1  Thank MountainMan30523