Hampton Inn Helen
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,018 results
All reviewsfront deskcovered parkingthe riverthe main streetwithin walking distanceroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areagreat place to stayking suitejacuzzi tubshops and restaurantsstaff was very friendlyin townliving roomanna ruby fallscookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This hotel is consistant with other Hampton Inns, is clean, comfortable, and what you'd expect. I was satisfied with the hotel and staff. My only complaint would be with the guests, many of whom have no sense of respect. In the dining area there were spills and people made no attempt to clrean up after their own messes. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Krista F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Thank you kindly for taking time to post your comment on our TripAdvisor.com page. Your business is greatly appreciated. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us!! Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure to visit our hotel again in the future. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!! Again, thank you.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Slightly below a run of the mill Hampton. Poor fitness center. Great location in town. Terrible breakfast selection and appearance. Older Hampton needs renovation. There are limited accomodations in town.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed December 31, 2013

When traveling with family we are usually using points, and although this hotel has a high point value for what you get- the location is perfect! Let me first say that the front desk staff and management are very friendly and helpful! The hotel is older, but that isn't a big deal as they keep it quite clean and have made many improvements. The main areas are updated and quite cozy- love the fire and extra seating area. The reason I rated this hotel only 3 stars- breakfast. I feel like this is a big factor for a Hampton Inn. When we stayed in July the 2 ladies that ran the kitchen were incredible- very friendly, everything stayed stocked, they even came around and checked on us- and the breakfast area was packed! This time, completely different... 2 mornings in a row. Coffee was terrible, food would was not good and would run out before they ever started cooking more- and the hotel was not full, or didn't appear to be. I sure hope they get this part fixed. We left both mornings and paid for breakfast down the road. I used 60,000 points for a 2 night stay (Dec. 27-29) and justified it for a Hampton Inn because of location and a good, free breakfast for our family, so I was not happy when we had to spend $30+ for breakfast both mornings.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Krista F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Thank you kindly for taking time to post your comment on our Tripadvisor page. Your business is greatly appreciated. I'm so sorry that you encountered a problem during your stay here with us. We are striving to improve our guests' satisfaction and thanks to your comment, we are able to address those issues. Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure to visit our hotel again in the future. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!! Again, thank you.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed here recently. I've stayed at a lot of different Hampton Inns and this would be a place I would be ok not staying again. I know Helen is an older town and this particular hotel may have been their for quite sometime. The hotel seemed a little outdated and our room had an odd smell. Staff was great. Limited breakfast choices. The entire suite was clean, minus the odd smell my wife and I couldn't pin point. Hotel is in walking distance of the different shops.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

After a less than average experience on our last visit to this property, we enjoyed a much improved experience this trip. The room, and the entire property was clean and well kept, and the staff very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely be back to this property.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Krista F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013